Frequent Contributor

I rarely give a testimonial unless I really think it is worth it to help other customers.  This one is definitely worth it!  I already have the first one that they came out with that had the "handle".  I am getting this one becaue it came with the "case".  It is worth every penny!!!  Those who are hesitating should not!.  I previously had several Clarisonics and stopped using them because I had to continually buy the brushes, etc.  This one is so easy to use and it really works to soften and exfoliate your skin!...GREAT PRODUCT!!!....DON'T HESITATE!!!

Respected Contributor

I agree with Sweetspice!  Better than Clarisonic (mine died too and I was stuck with PRICEY refill brushes.)  This is a very nice tool.

Honored Contributor

I bought the first one the Q sold a few years back and I still use and love it. I paid about $50 for it back then but it didn't come with a case. They didn't even have cases for them when I bought my Spade back then.

Super Contributor

I have the Clarisonic Mia & I have never noticed that it exfoliated to my liking.  So, I'm trying this Popsonic to see if it does what they claim it'll do.  I've have other Popsonic items that I've been pleased with.....fingers crossed.