Honored Contributor

$ 60 - A592448

philosophy 8oz body spritz single trio collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$63 - A554705

philosophy holiday 6pc set 16oz shower gel

very merry holiday: a winter floral fruity blend of bright refreshing pine, juicy raspberry, sweet clementine, fresh ginger, layered acai, and nutty vanilla praline

skating in the snow: a cool, floral, musky wood with jasmine muguet flower and a cold mountain air accord; crisp and fresh with the warmth of blonde woods

snow angel: fresh fallen snow, crisp fuji apple, fresh orange, sugared musk, and soft sandalwood

under the mistletoe: light floral scent of violet blossoms, jasmine, and lily of the valley

cozy by the fire: red Christmas cyclamen, white pepper, snow drop petals accord, melted cocoa, and winter jasmine

frosted snowflakes: ever so fresh milk, and sweet and refreshing coconut milk mixes with dry satiny spun sugar

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

THANKS SO MUCH CHI FOR POSTING EVERYTHING. WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO POST IT ON THE OTHER THREAD AS WELL, SINCE IT IS A DIFFERENT FORUM.

SKIPPING THE TSV TOO, BUT DEFINITELY GETTING THE SUPER SIZE OF THE 'CINNAMON APPLES"!!  MAYBE YOU COULD POST THAT ONE TOO!

AND LOVE THE 5 PIECE KIT!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I love Purity...wouldn't use anything else. Can't wait for this. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
I do use Purity because it is wonderful at dissolving my mascara and removing makeup, but the old Purity (with the unhealthy ingredients) didn’t burn my eyes like the reformed safer version that Philosophy sells now. I know that it supposed to be safer, but I sure miss being able to get it in my eyes without stinging and burning. Oh well, I still have plenty left from my previous purchase so I’ll wait for next year’s TSV. Bit I’m addicted to their Hope in a Jar and will be watching to see if they offer any deals on that.
Trusted Contributor

I think the shower gel will be the new Cinnamon Sugared Apple (from the look of the pic posted), not Very Merry Holiday. I guess we will see for sure at midnight.

Esteemed Contributor

I AGREE WITH YOU FlyersGirl!

ORDERING THE BIG CINNAMON SUGARED APPLE.  SOUNDS SO GOOD!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 & all - TSV is posted

A575309

philosophy holiday edition purity cleanser 3pc set w/ tote Auto-Delivery

Honored Contributor

For A/D TSV orders:

Each shipment includes two 32-oz purity made simple one-step facial cleansers and 16-oz shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath; shipments arrive approximately every four months for one year

• 1st shipment: cinnamon sugared apples shower gel and tote bag; tote bag measures 12"W x 13.5"H
  • 2nd shipment: snowman shower gel
  • 3rd shipment: sweet vanilla fig shower gel
  • 4th shipment: shower gel to be determined

Honored Contributor

Today Only $40, free shipping 

A555628

philosophy super-size mint for each other 32-oz shower gel duo