Esteemed Contributor

This would be a great buy if more than one person would be using the product. Like others have mentioned I can love a scent but become bored with it and start using extra pumps to be done with it.

I really want to try the Honey & Cream but I will wait until they come out with the 16oz. size bottle.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for talking sense and saving me $73! I think it would take me 5years to use up 64 oz of the wash!!

Honored Contributor

The size is ridiculous.  It would take me years to go through that bottle plus I like to alternate with different scents.  It's a pass for me.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Trying to finish my Pure Grace (in shower now) & then permanently finished w/ all things Philosophy. Drugstore body washes are better, more moisturizing and certainly more economic. The fact that they can't be used as shampoo if hair is color treated (sulfates) like it says on bottle, takes it longer to use up.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann I think they give the discount to entice you to stay with the program.I know I often cancel my auto deliveries because I am ready to move on to the next big thing.They most likely could have made the tsv a little cheaper if they didn't offer the later discount.

Respected Contributor

I love the larger sizes as we love taking bubble baths and this is what we use the 64oz sizes for.  It is much too heavy and cumbersome to use by my bath to squeeze onto my sponge.  Using it for the bath is perfect!  I do wish, however, they would bring more of the summer scents like they used to.  I miss all the fruity scents.  I still have some of the old scents left like the summer taffy,  raspberry, etc. which I use sparingly.

Trusted Contributor

I fell for the hype and ordered the TSV, then after I thought about it I cancelled 1) just me using 2) have purchased just as good shower gels at BBB and even the suave ones are good and non drying 3) I have other bills to pay and need to wisely purchase items, I'm still going to shop but I need to pick and choose.  I am ordering the SG TSV tomorrow so I cancelled.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

Guess I'm the only one getting the tsv.

I really love the vanilla fig, so that's what I purchased.

I think it's the only "flavor" with staying power.

I also like the fresh cream and lemon custard, but they only last a minute after applying.

Looking forward to the spritz for a little extra deliciousness.

I love this TSV @roxxy1.  I purchased two -- Sweet Vanilla Fig (my all time favorite Philosophy scent), and the new Honey & Cream. I currently have mega size Gingerbread Man and Sweet Vanilla Fig in my shower -- I use one or the other every single day.  I put Sweet Vanilla Fig in my hand soap dispensers in my bathrooms and my kitchen.  I don't have a problem of not using them up.  The soufflé is super hydrating and I use more of it in the warmer months.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

Guess I'm the only one getting the tsv.

I really love the vanilla fig, so that's what I purchased.

I think it's the only "flavor" with staying power.

I also like the fresh cream and lemon custard, but they only last a minute after applying.

Looking forward to the spritz for a little extra deliciousness.

I love this TSV @roxxy1.  I purchased two -- Sweet Vanilla Fig (my all time favorite Philosophy scent), and the new Honey & Cream. I currently have mega size Gingerbread Man and Sweet Vanilla Fig in my shower -- I use one or the other every single day.  I put Sweet Vanilla Fig in my hand soap dispensers in my bathrooms and my kitchen.  I don't have a problem of not using them up.  The soufflé is super hydrating and I use more of it in the warmer months.

@Caaareful Shopper   Love the smell of the vanilla fig~~~woodsy with a little sweet.

Enjoy, I know I will !!   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I NEVER understand these huge mega size products; why would anyone want to take up all that space in their shower, and also handle something so heavy?  I HATE not being able to purchase Philosophy TSV's, but they practically always consist of huge packaging and I just don't go there.  PLEASE PHILOSOPHY, start offering regular size products in your tsv's and I bet they would sell better.  This tsv with a regular size of the 3 in 1, quantity one of the body souffle, and maybe the body sprintz (which I have never tried) at a lower price and on a more frequent auto delivery would have been great.