Trusted Contributor

Re: PERFECT, so I bought one to try.

I like the style of the stress, however I don't care for any of the prints. She does a lot of tropical/tribal patterns and I personally don't care for, and I don't think they look very summery at all.
Trusted Contributor

Dress- not stress lol
Trusted Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
I like the style of the stress, however I don't care for any of the prints. She does a lot of tropical/tribal patterns and I personally don't care for, and I don't think they look very summery at all.

I agree! I ordered the animal print but would have ordered another one or two but I didn't care for the prints. I loved her last TSV and bought the white and would have loved more but the colors were not my favorite.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violann   Who doesn't need a beautiful multipurpose black dress??!!  This one is a good one.

I have 2 of Renee's midis in a different style (they're both the same style, diff colors) in her como jersey. The fabric is really nice, cool in the hot summer (I've already worn one to a lunch outing with a girlfriend). That style has pockets too as Renee loves having pockets as well. This is a great style too with a few nice prints.

I I think you'll be sorry you didn't buy two of this dress - at such a great price, she's always true to size I think (I buy petite at 5'4", they are perfect!. In case you want to check out the dress I'm talking about is A 451792 in the navy and the fern print. Love the fern, soft muted colors).

Honored Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Is the sizing true to the garment measure charts? Have never tried this line. Thanks for any advice! 

The length is OK for what I need, I hope. I ordered medium, may be a tad roomy for me. I'll post when it gets here!