Honored Contributor

PERFECT, so I bought one to try.

As much as I usually zip past the main page, I was actually amazed to find that this morning, the TSV in black meets all of my picky criteria for concert wear, so I bought one.

The last time I did a concert I wore black slacks and a black shirt. 

Worked OK, but the other women were wearing good looking long dresses, and I didn't think to ask where they'd come from.

Today's TSV will be close to perfect AND HAS POCKETS, an essential for hankies, chapstick, any little things you have to stash where you can access it quickly and unobtrusively.

Fingers crossed- this just May be a REALLY GOOD FIND.

Honored Contributor

Re: PERFECT, so I bought one to try.

You will look stunning...wear it in good health!     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violann  I bought Renee's TSV maxi dress last year, in leopard and black. The fabric is comfortable, truly doesn't wrinkle, and has a flattering fit.  When our daughter saw me in the leopard, she wanted a set for herself.  She brought both to a business convention last summer.  I think the black should work well for your performances. 

Respected Contributor

@violann. I hope it is perfect for you. No wrinkling skims the figure and flattering. Easy care wash and go. The price is great, less than one teeshirt. It looks comfortable so you can totally concentrate on your performance. Happy to hear about your find😁 Win Win!

It has been so long since I wore a dress but this could be casual or not and easy to travel with.  I am going to try it also. A range of lengths and sizes.

Trusted Contributor

Is the sizing true to the garment measure charts? Have never tried this line. Thanks for any advice! 

Trusted Contributor

It's a great looking dress! Perfect idea for concert performance!

I'd love to try one but as a 5'2-1/2" petite I'm concerned the petite length would be a little too long for my preference. It looks like a true maxi length to nearly the floor and I prefer more of a midi-maxi. Guess I'm picky! Leah said 30,000 have been bought so far so I'm the minority.

Enjoy @violann @and everyone who orders! I like the animal and also the lily haze.

Honored Contributor

I think even the petite is a little long for me. I really like it, though.

Valued Contributor

@violann 

That is exactly what I thought when I saw this dress!  Perfect for an orchestra member or other artist on the stage.  I am buying one in black (and I never wear maxi dresses) for summer and early fall evening concerts.  I will be going as an audience member not as a performer though!  Can't wait to accessorize this LBD.  Love the waist and elbow length sleeves!

Honored Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Is the sizing true to the garment measure charts? Have never tried this line. Thanks for any advice! 

Go with your regular size, no need to adjust up or down.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Renee's maxi dresses, I have an entire collection assembled over yhe years because they never wear out, never stretch out, never lose their color.  And I don't baby them.  At 5'2" the petite works perfectly for me.  It's long, covers my ankles but doesn't touglch the floor.  I often belt them.  I bought the animal print and the orange-yellow print.  I have a similar dress in black that is my "everything" dress.  I've worn it casually with sneakers and very dressy with sparkly pumps and blinged out jewelry.  It just works.