Respected Contributor
It's Pronounced Len-ix: lrhymes with sticks. It is not Len ox! Sheesh, Jane keeps going back and forth in her pronunciation. Somebody talk in her ear and get it straight.
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

I'm sure Jane knows how to pronounce Lenox.  It sounds like she's doing fine.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Occasional Contributor

Haha!!  I thought the same thing!  I purposely signed on to see if anyone else felt the same way!  

Trusted Contributor

You are wrong. It is mispronounced as Lenn-ix. It should be Lenn-ox. 

And, seriously, it hurts your ears???????

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Valued Contributor

Re: Ouch my ears

[ Edited ]
Jane is correct. I live about 10 miles from their northeast headquarters and have been to some events they've had over the years. The pronunciation is correct by both Jane and the Lenox rep. With that said, we need to take into account regional and cultural accents. Lots of words are pronounced differently throughout the country.
Respected Contributor
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lenox?s=t

Sorry, Jane is going back & forth with her pronunciation. The rep is correctly pronouncing the name.
Re- ouch my ears- sheesh lighten up. My point is if a host is selling an item, he or she should correctly pronounce the item or manufacturer.
Right now, Jane is correctly pronouncing the name.
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

I found this pronunciation site for Lenox. Sure sounds as if they are saying Lenix, lenox.

https://www.howtopronounce.com/lenox/

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Lenox Corporation headquartered in Bristol, Pa. Founder Walter Scott Lenox, Founded 1889. When I looked in Webster Dictionary, that word is not there. When I went to an internet site for pronunciation, the description given was l e h n- u k s.
Ultimately, there are bigger problems in this world than pronunciation of this word.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Beg your pardon, but the COMPANY pronounces it BOTH WAYS.
As a proper noun, the pronunciation is at the discretion of the USER.
If you visit a LenOx outlet, you will hear variations.
I hope that nothing worse than this occurs during your day. If it does not, you will be a very lucky person. Cheers Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

The rep last night pronounced it Lenix. Jane,true to form (aero-sahls!), started out saying Len-OX,and then went back and forth. The vendor is on now with Antonella  saying Lenix. I used to work in a store and the Lenox rep who we dealt with called it Lenix. I too came here to see if anyone else noticed Jane's pronunciation. It's like when certain hosts mispronounce Le Creuset....if you are selling  it say it right.And I know some who will post "don't I have anything more important to do",etc. I say no,not at midnight last night and not right now. Lol.