Super Contributor
Ok so I called the southern channel to find out what their ts from joy would be, the csr and a sup tell me they don't know. Of course you do I said, they told me management doesn't allow them to tell. This is stupid, no wonder I have been doing all my shopping with the Q. And that's why qvc is the number 1 retailer. Why lie to a customer when we all know better. Sorry just had to vent
Super Contributor

Re: Ot southern channel lies

It's HSN, not the "southern channel." Don't know why people keep calling it that.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, it's HSN. Qvc is even worse when they list new items and not show a picture!!!! Why even list it if you're not going to show a picture of the product? Everything with them is a big secret!!
Honored Contributor

Filthy infidels!
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/29/2014 violann said: Filthy infidels!

this made me burst out laughing.....good one, violann.....

Honored Contributor

On 6/29/2014 makeupaddicted1 said:

It's HSN, not the "southern channel." Don't know why people keep calling it that.

'cause the lyin' sons a sea cooks are in Tampa-St. Pete

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

When management doesn't allow them to tell what the TS is, and they don't do it, it's called following the rules.

I'm a CSR (not at a shopping network) I do what management tells me to do.

Super Contributor

I'm glad that you follow the rules. This was not a dig at the rep or sup, but how stupid these shopping channels think we are. Because right after being told they don't know logged onto my iPad went to joys page and there it was. The new ts special pricing and all, and this was 30 minutes before midnight. A smart company always promotes their sales specials etc. jmho
On 6/29/2014 Mary Bailey said:

When management doesn't allow them to tell what the TS is, and they don't do it, it's called following the rules.

I'm a CSR (not at a shopping network) I do what management tells me to do.

Super Contributor

Well when we call it Hsn. Our blogs get proofed loll. Sooooo that's why I said the southern channel. No need to get so upset. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff

Honored Contributor

On 6/29/2014 Desertdi said:

'cause the lyin' sons a sea cooks are in Tampa-St. Pete

If I heard "the Southern Channel" I would immediately think of the Jewelry Channel. Now THAT'S a Southern Channel.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all