Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ot southern channel lies

On 6/29/2014 scarlett811 said:Well when we call it Hsn. Our blogs get proofedloll. Sooooo that's why I said the southern channel. No need to get so upset. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff
On 6/29/2014 makeupaddicted1 said:

It's HSN, not the "southern channel." Don't know why people keep calling it that.

That hasn't happened in eons! There are tons of current posts that reference hsn. If your posts are poofed it's for other guideline issues.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/29/2014 makeupaddicted1 said:

It's HSN, not the "southern channel." Don't know why people keep calling it that.

Probably 15 years ago posts would poof if you talked about a competitor - but qvc allows you to talk about all shopping experiences. Competitors included. There are oodles of other issues than might warrant the poofing though!

Esteemed Contributor

Can't get too much further south than Florida, and yes we did get poofed if we mentioned HSN here.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/29/2014 pupcakes said:

Can't get too much further south than Florida, and yes we did get poofed if we mentioned HSN here.

Did is the operative word.

HSN has been mentioned here alone several times and the thread is still present! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

Good lord. All of this fuss because the CSR did not tell you what you wanted to hear. All you have to do is about 2 or three hours before the TS airs just look it up on their website.

HSN always post their TS's early. I believe it's some sort of glitch in their system.

Super Contributor

Nothing at all to do with "sweatin the small stuff," it's more about calling the channel what it is.....HSN. Yes, many have used HSN numerous times. There's nothing wrong with saying it. I remember once someone asked "what's the southern channel?"....just sayin.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor

Well.....I guess they'll just publicize their upcoming TSV when they're good and ready. Not sure why you feel they owe you an early announcement. Chill.