Trusted Contributor

I thought I heard Davis say a Oster Oven was a TSV on Wednesday 3/15/17? My Insider shows nothing for this TSV.

Honored Contributor

If this oven is anything like their toasters, I'd pass.  Our brand new toaster burns one side of the bread every morning.  I wish I had kept my T-fal toaster which was looking bad but at least toasted like a charm.

Trusted Contributor
It is Oster XLDigital Countertop Oven.David says wait until you see the Colors, Capacity and Features. Anyone interested?
Regular Contributor

I have the Oster xl oven with the pull down door now and I love it.  It toast bread very well and cooks many items the same as if I turned on the bigger oven,  The only thing I like less than previous models is the buttons.  Sometimes you have to press them a couple of times to gt them to activate.

MY problem with the TSV is the $19.99 shipping-----really--soon it will be at walmart and you won't pay $20 more to get it home, and QVC KEEPS the shipping you pay if you return it for any other reason than it being defective.  So you would lose  the return fee of $ 8.95 or $10.95 plus the $19.99 if returned because you just didn't like it for some reason!!!!

NO way this is a good deal.  Free shipping should have been on this TSV!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@goldreich27 wrote:

I have the Oster xl oven with the pull down door now and I love it.  It toast bread very well and cooks many items the same as if I turned on the bigger oven,  The only thing I like less than previous models is the buttons.  Sometimes you have to press them a couple of times to gt them to activate.

MY problem with the TSV is the $19.99 shipping-----really--soon it will be at walmart and you won't pay $20 more to get it home, and QVC KEEPS the shipping you pay if you return it for any other reason than it being defective.  So you would lose  the return fee of $ 8.95 or $10.95 plus the $19.99 if returned because you just didn't like it for some reason!!!!

NO way this is a good deal.  Free shipping should have been on this TSV!!!!!

20$  eats away at any special TS price 

Respected Contributor

I was thinking of giving this a try until I saw the shipping charge of $20. QVC blew it again. I this will deter many people.

Esteemed Contributor

This same model with the French doors is now selling for $303 with free shipping at Amazon. The reviews are very good.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Valued Contributor

If you are considering the purchase of TSV Oster, I'd advise you to read comments in the Kitchen section that are posting today.  Too bad they aren't all here in the TSV forum for all to review and then weigh their decision.

Honored Contributor

I did some research on the exact same model and the price was around $300.00!

I'd say it's well worth the $20.00 shipping....

Reviews from around the internet seem to be good. I'm seriously considering it but I just purchased evine's TTV! lol (I'll be replacing 2 appliances with 1 and freeing up some much needed counter space!)

Occasional Contributor

How many rack positions are in the TSV.  I zoomed in on the pictures and it looks like there are only 2 positions.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.