Not applicable
Please let me know why why why aren't there all these lovely new styles like TSV in size 12
Esteemed Contributor

he just recently started to bring wides....and not in every style...he may eventually bring in size 12....have you sent him a direct e-mail....or go on his facebook page....

Honored Contributor
Have you tried an 11? I wear a size 11 but if I were to buy the TSV, I'd go down to a 10. They advise people who wear half sizes to go down 1/2 size. I find the molded arch fits my foot better in the 10 and there is still plenty of room for my toes.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I wear a 10 in "regular shoes" - I have to wear a 9 in Vionic/Orthaheels. The great thing about QVC is if it doesn't fit - you can send it back. I know it's not helpful if you're looking forward to the shoes, but it is good if you can't try it on at the time. My very first pair of Orthaheels, I went for a size 10. They were WAY too big. Even my favorite pair of Ortha's - I could probably even get away with an 8.5 if they had half sizes for that design because it's just a bit too long at the toes. However, I don't mind that. I really think it's because it's the way it re-aligns the shoes and how it holds your foot in the footbed correctly.

Good luck!

Not applicable

Begging for a sandal in a narrow width! Love your adjustable slippers and inserts in my closed in shoes but definitely need a narrow in a sandal. Please, please!