Trusted Contributor

I want to get either the Crystal quartz or the Swiss blue topaz. I can't decide, but might not get the blue as I have another Swiss blue artisan bracelet already. It would be my first Or Paz. I love the hoops! The leaves are less prominent on the hoops. I'll get those, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I have so many nice bracelets from many years ago. They all make this bracelet look very bland. Remember when QVC used to have their Silver Style and they had so many different bracelets and TSV's.  I still have many of those and wear them. I am not in need of any more bracelets.

Super Contributor

How do you release the box clasp?  Mine will not open and and stuck on my wrst.  I called cs and he had no idea Said it may be defective and I may need to break it off and return as defective.  Advice?  Thanks

Contributor

There is a very tiny protruding metal piece on top of the bar clasp.  Press firmly on it and it should release. I thought I was going to be wearing this bracelet day in and day out. It took me some time to figure it out!  Good luck!

Super Contributor

Thanks... that's exactly what I have done.  It just is too stiff and will not deloy.  I'm going to have a jeweler try and will unfortunately have to return due to defective clasp  A shame Its a lovely piece.