Trusted Contributor

Re: Opinions on Isaac Big Deal

[ Edited ]

Absolutely!  As I commented in my other post, Isaac's touch is gone.  I don't even watch his shows that much anymore, which I used to do constantly.   He used to have special "extra touches", beautiful cuts.  His clothing at Target was better than some of these.  He isn't designing, contributing or even approving a lot of these items that they have been presenting for the past year or two.  You can tell.  I wish he'd get off the lace kick, too.  

Honored Contributor

My first thought looking at it was that I'd want it taken in at the bottom so it wasn't so flared.  Then I didn't like the length of it.  To me it was an awkward length.  Between trying to do something about the length and taking the bottom in, it wouldn't be worth it.  I didn't like it that much.

I think they so sleeveless so much so they can upsell the shrugs.  LOL 

Valued Contributor

I ALMOST bought one in navy. But the more I looked at it~it reminded me of a nightgown or a flappers costume! It had no shape and personally; after just loosing a lot of weight I want clothing g to show off my curves. This was a pass for me.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Watched the presentation, G.I.L.I TSV decided not ordering.

elaborate please, curious

I have my thoughts :-)

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

Print not my style nor is the solid black. The extra fabric underneath as well slit. My motto "when in doubt do without" To those buying enjoy your new dress. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@jackthebear 

Print not my style nor is the solid black. The extra fabric underneath as well slit. My motto "when in doubt do without" To those buying enjoy your new dress. 

yes not onboard with those prints,  

too slipcover-y or something

the basic style is good 

Contributor

Sorry, but it looks like a summer nightgown to me.

Occasional Contributor

I did not care for it at all .  Did not look appealing on anyone.   I actually cannot seeing it looking good on anyone, any height, shape or size.  What was he thinking?

Super Contributor

Cute, if you have nice arms for the sleevless look. Unfortunately, I don't.Smiley Frustrated

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Contributor

I ordered this in the green (aqua). Maybe because I don’t have the body of a model, this dress that many posters thought looked frumpy on the models actually looks really good on me. I got the small petite (I usually buy a size 8 or a medium but I have another Isaac lace dress and I saw that it was a S and fits great so I went with the small). I tried this on this morning and my husband asked what I got it for. I said, “mother’s day?” - because I don’t know why I needed it - he said, “good, you look  really nice in that dress so we’ll go somewhere nice”. That is very high praise from my husband who I expected  to say, “send it back”