Honored Contributor

Re: Opinions on Isaac Big Deal

Or black tropical...

Contributor

I love the dress. So glad you bought it. Sounds perfect for you. 

Respected Contributor

I think it's cute but the price isn't. I also wish they could put short sleeves on some of their dresses. 

Trusted Contributor

I like midi's much more than maxi's.  I have an Isaac midi that I purchased in two colors

that I love.  I agree that the fit on this Big Deal doesn't look good, maybe it's just the picture, I haven't seen a live presentation.  If it had short sleeves and a lower price,

I'd probably give it a try.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it.  It's retro!  And, it reminds me of something my mother wore in her day.  So, it's a "go" for me if I could only decide on the color and sizing.  

Hoping if someone has pre-ordered it could let us know how it's running.  Can't always depend on the 'click here' measurements.

Respected Contributor

I think it's ill fitting on the model, matronly, too long, and it accentuates the hips and mid-section.  Not for me.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of the dots, lace, or length. It looked funny on the models so I checked the measurements online. The chest and hip measurements are crazy. To get it to fit in the bust on me the hip measurement would be way too big. Maybe that’s why it looks ill-fitting? 

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I like it.  It's retro!  And, it reminds me of something my mother wore in her day.  So, it's a "go" for me if I could only decide on the color and sizing.  

Hoping if someone has pre-ordered it could let us know how it's running.  Can't always depend on the 'click here' measurements.

Well, it was a toss-up between the pink, navy or aqua.  I just ordered the aqua.  I'm so pleased the IM offered this dress in petite.Woman Happy

Super Contributor

It's OVERPRICED, looks matronly, cheaply made, and probably cost no more than $25 to make. I wouldn't wear it even if I got it for free.

Trusted Contributor

I like Isaac's clothes, but this is a big miss for me.  I didn't think it looked good on any of the models.  In the past year, I've noticed items that don't look like they were under Isaac's supervision.  I realize that a team designs, but maybe Isaac has been too busy with his theater to design the beautiful things he used to.  This dress is too long for me and I don't like the print.