Frequent Contributor

I know there has been alot of discussion about people commenting on clothes lately, but I want opinions. What do you thing of it? Would you wear it? Is it worth it? cDyyloiRSzM.png

A305244

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Regular Engineered Bi-color Lace Midi Dress — QVC.com.html

Honored Contributor

Re: Opinions on Isaac Big Deal

I think its pretty.

I would wear it. I hope it wouldn't make me look clunky lol!

It looks kind of big on her in some places. 

What do you think?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I don't like it enough for $65.  In the picture with the three size models in pink, I see what looks like a gap under the arm hole.  Being mature bosom person, that's a problem for me. 

On a positive note, I like the length.  I also like the neckline and coverage of the bra straps.

Esteemed Contributor

It wouldn't be for me because it would be too long. I'm 5'4" and it would be hanging down to my calves! Not a good look for a shorter person!

Honored Contributor

I don't like it at all.  

I'm not an IM fan.  His idea of women's clothing is different from mine.

Esteemed Contributor

@achyrelle, I like it for summer, but I think that it needs to be altered.  It looks a little big on her.  With the right fitting, I think it would look fabulous.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

I ordered a top in the same fabric a month or so ago, and it looked really ugly.  I returned. 

Respected Contributor

I think it looks o.k. -  not for me - but I can see others loving it.  Watched the show on Q2 just wish Isaac would get off the peplum kick - several items on show all with peplums which do not appeal to me but probably work for most.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1wrote:

It wouldn't be for me because it would be too long. I'm 5'4" and it would be hanging down to my calves! Not a good look for a shorter person!

Available in petites

Frequent Contributor

Thank you all. Smiley Happy 

I am trying to be more selective in what I buy so I want to make more considered purchases. I had my eye on this dress since the commercials started a week ago.

I do like the lace and the colors, but the baggy, poor cut comments are ringing true for me. I do prefer to have my clothes create some shape. The cut is too straight.  You all are correct, it would have to be altered in order for me to be satisfied with it. 

Thank you all for the comments.