Respected Contributor

One plain Tshirt for TSV....

I don't like the sleeves so will not be buying but how boring.  It should be a set of 2 with maybe different sleeves or neckline.  That would be a TSV. 

Respected Contributor

Re: One plain Tshirt for TSV....

Now this is a boring TSV. It looks short, clingy, don't like the sleeve, and it doesn't look good on the models. I agree that is should have been a set of two, each with a different neckline. This one is simply not good. A very easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I don't like the sleeves so will not be buying but how boring.  It should be a set of 2 with maybe different sleeves or neckline.  That would be a TSV. 

nothing wrong with a basic t, but I can find them for much less 

shrugs

Honored Contributor

Looks shorter in the front than I would wear.  Kind of shapeless looking based on the pictures.  Haven't watched the presentation.  Not interested.

Honored Contributor

Yes it's a very plain basic tee...I'm getting the black.

I hate when the Q offers sets of two!...a total waste of money for me.  It's never a good value for me since I never like one out of the two!....I prefer to choose my own colors and I'm very picky with the colors on my tops.  

As for the TSV I don't like any of the colors except the black and the elderberry which isn't a good color for my skin tone.

Honored Contributor

I don’t like the forward seams. I am seeing this treatment on several tops from various Q brands lately. They keep saying it is flattering to have the seams forward, but it just looks odd to me and adds too much fabric at the bottom hem. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the V-neck, sleeves, and the modal fabric.  I have other modal fabric tops and they are divine.  I also like that they did not package this into a set of two.  That never, ever works for me since I have yet to like both colors QVC selects when they do those sets. 

But no sale.  I've already refreshed my black and white tees, and none of the remaining colors of this TSV appeal to me.  I also do not like the forward seams/slits.  I'm a larger bust size and taper in towards my middle, so forward seams only accentuate my bust line in not the best way.  It makes me look like my figure is pulling the seams forward, when it is not. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought two: pink and aqua. I own two other H by Halston tops and they are, like another poster said, "divine". The TSV tops will pair beautifully with white pants or a slim skirt. (Jeans, too, I guess, but I don't wear jeans very often.) I prefer tops like this as I can dress them up with a pretty necklace and off I go! (They wash beautifully, too.)

Green Bay, Wisconsin
New Contributor

I love these shirts but they PILL! I bought 2 last year and had to throw them out. Change the fabrication!!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, a pass for me as well...I usually like this line but this tee looks clingy and unflattering even on the models...

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it