Occasional Contributor

Re: One plain Tshirt for TSV....

I really agree with lots of above comments- particularly HATE the sleeve length. I wear regular sizes, but  I have heavy (flabby!) upper arms and that sleeve would really help bring attention to them.  Pass. 

Honored Contributor

'So far', this TSV looks nice on everyone.

I feel like ordering all of the colors. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I meant to say that the Elderberry (Magenta) is a beautiful color, imo.  Very unique.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

This modal fabric in person looks so cheap.  Halston needs to stop using this fabric.  Cotton, please!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I think it would be a nice essential tee in cotton. My first thought was: Didn't we see this before? Isaac? or Denim & Co? It's always great to have a nice top or two, but it really looks like another TSV they've already presented by someone else. I can't remember. The reason is that we've a lot of the same old, same old.  Yet wish for something different and we might something weird. Boring vs. weird.  Those pieces where they do that little "twist," and it would be better if they left it off.

Respected Contributor

If you are a long waisted girl it would be very short in front especially if it shrinks.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

From what I can see, the sleeve length is actually good for me and my arms are not buff in the least. I like the v neck and the way it drapes a-line style with the two slits at the bottom. I bought the black and the blue in size medium because I don't want them tight to the body and like tops that are loose and flowing. I am a 37 bust, usually take a small in his clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

I agre I have several modal tops by Halston and others and there is nothing cheap about it. None of mine pilled yet. To me what is boring is ugly denim &co tops. Ugly, boxy and boring. I bought 3 of these shirts One in the pool blue one in white and one in blush pink. I guess I don’t have the flabby arms and big belly issues that some here claim to have so as a result trash the shirt. If Someone can’t wear something because it isn’t theue style there is no need to trash an item. I usually wear a small in Halston tops too. I love them. Bought 3 of the sleeveless cancels a couple of weeks ago
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I agre I have several modal tops by Halston and others and there is nothing cheap about it. None of mine pilled yet. ......

@Teddixat

My experience with modal and modal blends goes back quite a few years.  

I'm wearing some Freelance that QVC sold years ago.  Been worn and washed hundreds of times.  No fading, pilling, shrinking ... still looks good.

I have a lot of modal/cotton blends from LandsEnd ... again - no fading, shrinking or pilling.

I often wonder if they have actually seen/touched/wore any modal fabrics.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I agre I have several modal tops by Halston and others and there is nothing cheap about it. None of mine pilled yet. To me what is boring is ugly denim &co tops. Ugly, boxy and boring. I bought 3 of these shirts One in the pool blue one in white and one in blush pink. I guess I don’t have the flabby arms and big belly issues that some here claim to have so as a result trash the shirt. If Someone can’t wear something because it isn’t theue style there is no need to trash an item. I usually wear a small in Halston tops too. I love them. Bought 3 of the sleeveless cancels a couple of weeks ago

Nor is there EVER a need to body shame other posters. Sheesh.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland