Trusted Contributor

Re: One Day TSVs Again?

[ Edited ]

I didn't hear this, but I am happy to hear it. QVC sent me a survey a few months ago and one of the things I wrote about is the fact that the TSV is not special anymore. I wrote that I thought that if they made the TSV very special and made it a surprise again that they would probably get people more excited about it "the FOMO effect" (fear of missing out). Remember when TSV's would sell out at midnight? You really had to want it to stay up to find out what it was and pounce on it. They have had more than five TSVs available to order at one time. It did not feel special anymore. The Q should also have free shipping on all TSVs.

Super Contributor

They removed the multiple TSV's from the home page, however if you type 'TSV' into the search bar, you'll see additional TSV's listed .

I do think they are trying to highlight the TSV of the day only going forward.

Honored Contributor

@wifey2qt wrote:

They removed the multiple TSV's from the home page, however if you type 'TSV' into the search bar, you'll see additional TSV's listed .

I do think they are trying to highlight the TSV of the day only going forward.

@wifey2qt 

Interesting!  Yes, they do show a couple more in a search than just what is featured for that day.  

Thanks.👍

Honored Contributor

if you sign up for QVC TSV emails you will see more in advance.

there are actually THREE TSVs listed on the website now.....the current one, and two upcoming TSVs......they can be easily accessed on the NEW tab from the homepage.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein