Contributor

On the Fence About the IM 24/7 pants

I love IM's 24/7 pants and they fit me perfectly in size 10.  I need new black ones and really like the hazel.  But I just compared these to #309566 from last year and now I'm hesitating.  I got those in navy, plum and emerald and lived in them all fall and winter.  But those were $33.47, had a 29-1/2" inseam and 4 functional pockets.  I don't like these pocketless ankle pants nearly as well and they're more expensive. I guess I'm just thinking out loud, but wondering what everyone else thinks of the TSV.

Valued Contributor

Re: On the Fence About the IM 24/7 pants

I have several pairs of the IM 24/7 pants.  I did find though if you hesitate, you may lose out on a size and/or color.  That happened the last time he had a TSV. I waited and pondered and when I finally did order, they were out of stock.  Those hazelnut color ones are pretty though.  

I wear my pocketless ones when I dress 'fancy', they don't have that slight bulge of the pocket.  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

While I really like the 24/7 material, I don't care for the right legs.  Not everyone can carry off the thigh area, me included.  A nice straight leg is more versatile,  imo.

Trusted Contributor

I am 5'5. Long legs. WONDERING IF I BUY *TALL* would  they fit like a FULL LENGTH PANT... Any advice? THANKS!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the colors, but that leg shape is not for me!!  I wear slightly boot leg or straight leg.   

To my eye, there are several models and hosts that should have gone up a size or two!!  These are not leggings - as they keep saying - but on some bodies the leg/thigh shape is just too tight!!  Folds and puckers in the cr*tch area and along the side seams are just not a good look!!

Honored Contributor

Earlier in this show - they showed a close up of a model wearing one of the lighter color pants.  

The way the fabric stretched when she moved her legs was really unattractive.  Too much stretch for me!

Honored Contributor

I can't understand the popularity of these pants.  On two occasions I've bought the 24/7 TSVs.  They say to not machine dry, which is what I've done.  I hang to dry.  They are the biggest wrinkled mess and must be ironed which I don't want to do.  Is there a secret to laundering them?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Contributor

@Kachina624 I put them in the dryer for a few minutes to get the washer wrinkles out, then hang to dry.  If they need a touchup, I get out my trusty Rowenta steamer.  I've barely used my iron since I got the steamer.

Contributor

@Solar Is My NameI checked the garment specifications.  In my size (10), both the front rise and the back rise are 1/2" longer on the tall.  That extra inch would probably make the crotch drop too much for me.  I'm 5' 5 1/2".

Honored Contributor

If only they were regular pants and not ankle pants. As far as drying, I would put them in the dryer and remove while slightly damp. Then air dry with no wrinkles.