Frequent Contributor

It's posted. A484536

Respected Contributor

I like No. 6 but haven't tried anything else yet.  I will look at this. 

Honored Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:
My stylist said there is significant build up on the hair. I tried the TSV and I was not that impressed. I got a full size leave in from olaplex last year in the GWP flBesuty with benefits and I really like that product. I forget the number.

@Bellini13, the TSV is not meant to remove buildup.  I'm not sure if any are the productus are particulary designed for that, but 0 & 3 from the TSV are specifically for repairing disulfide bonds.  I use Malibu Hard Water Wellness before coloring to remove buildup.  If you don't have hard water, try Malibu Undo Goo.  

Respected Contributor

I love this line too! It has transformed my dull, dry, thinning, cotton candy like hair to shiny and lots of body. I use, #'s 0, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. I'm thinking of trying 8 and 9.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I don't color my hair so I won't be needing Olaplex.

Respected Contributor

Re: Olaplex tsv 5/14

[ Edited ]

I bought the last Olaplex TSV, 0, 3, 4, 5 ( I think). Hoping for some positive effects. But It did nothing for my hair, which is very coarse, wiry, dry, frizz-prone. More hair products sitting around here ...and  $80, not a bargain. No more. 

Honored Contributor

They should use the blonde model  (Jackie?) for demo on this TSV.

We are already aware of how fine her hair looks normally.  

Honored Contributor

Wow!   Just watching host .... sounds a bit frantic.

I must have good hair - I use stuff from drug store and it looks great.

Honored Contributor

No. 3 works beautifully for me.  My hair is naturally curly, but my curl pattern without No. 3 is undefined and a bit bushy.  Using No. 3 defined my curls, made my hair bouncy, softer, and shinier.  

I don't color my hair at all.  I have some gray hair, which before No. 3, looked like a smokestack in places on my head.  Now my streaks of gray are gorgeous and bright and silky looking.  

I never used No. 0 before, but I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

By the way, I have several supersize bottles of No. 3, because Olaplex sold it on it's own website for a limited time only, a few weeks ago.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Olaplex tsv 5/14

[ Edited ]

For those who don't want to spring for $80 TSV, I can tell you that my stylist recommended something called MOROCCONOIL HYDRATING STYLING CREAM...and omg, it's a game changer for me when it comes to bouncy hair,not dry and easier to style.  I purchased mine from Amazon and it's $16  for 2.53 oz.   As my stylist recommended, don't use but a pea size . I rub it in my hands and apply it to towel dried hair...never plan to be without it.