Contributor
Cannot wait to see which products are in this tsv!!!
Honored Contributor

Ditto!!

I found this line only recently, in the last 3 months, and it has transformed my hair!  I use No. 3, 6, 7 & the new 9.  Those are my desert island hair products.

Contributor
Totally agree!!! Love this line
Esteemed Contributor

I like some of their products...others in their line are so/so. 

Contributor
I like 0, 3, 4 & 5. I want to try the 9. The 8 is ok. I find you have to use very little and mid-shaft to the ends only.
Honored Contributor

A supersized 3 and regular-sized 0 was the last one I remember.  I use both; they are meant to b used together. It would make more sense to supersize the 0 since you're supposed to saturate your hair with it and my hair sucks it up.  

I also use 1 & 2 every other time when I color, but those are not readily available to the general public, although it can be gotten.  The effect is dramatic my first color after getting a perm as far as how healthy my hair feels and appears.

The others have silicones, so I don't use those.  However 9 I think is new and I've read that it is Curly Girl safe, so I may have to look into that one.

Contributor
I will have to check out the 1 & 2. Never tried them. I hope they get the 0 with the spray bottle. The squeeze one is not user friendly imo. Just like lancer products. Need to be a flip top bottle.
Super Contributor
My stylist said there is significant build up on the hair. I tried the TSV and I was not that impressed. I got a full size leave in from olaplex last year in the GWP flBesuty with benefits and I really like that product. I forget the number.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:
My stylist said there is significant build up on the hair. I tried the TSV and I was not that impressed. I got a full size leave in from olaplex last year in the GWP flBesuty with benefits and I really like that product. I forget the number.

That might be #6

Super Contributor
It is!