Contributor

Oh, Good!!! Christmas in July

starting in June and July and August and September and October and November and December and Christmas in July ending in January and February and March! and maybe April!  Enough already.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh, Good!!! Christmas in July

It is perfect for me, but then I don't watch the countless hours of fashion and beauty.  

Respected Contributor

Oh, Good!!!  Another Debbie Downer...

Valued Contributor

I think it's GREAT 🎄
Shopping early for Christmas is always a Joy ❤️

April, turn the channel 😉
Honored Contributor

Loving it. Fun, entertaining, good food, nice decor. You don't HAVE to watch or buy.

Honored Contributor

Not sure why some are saying programming lasts from June through December.  Through to February is a first.  

There usually is no Christmas programming in August, September, until mid-October when the season officially starts.  Last year it started late September because of delayed shipping.

Other than a few after Christmas sales, I don't recall programming going on through February.  

Look at the program guide.  You'll see Christmas programming is not excessive.  

Honored Contributor

@April wrote:

starting in June and July and August and September and October and November and December and Christmas in July ending in January and February and March! and maybe April!  Enough already.

@April Agreed!!  Haha!...I am saving $$$

Esteemed Contributor

I am soooooo not interested in bringing more "made in China" Christmas junk into my home.  I am sure that is not all they are selling, but I am not interested either way.  Sometimes I watch shows even though I know I will not buy - but for Christmas shows, I don't watch at all.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Not sure why some are saying programming lasts from June through December.  Through to February is a first.  

There usually is no Christmas programming in August, September, until mid-October when the season officially starts.  Last year it started late September because of delayed shipping.

Other than a few after Christmas sales, I don't recall programming going on through February.  

Look at the program guide.  You'll see Christmas programming is not excessive.  

I am fairly certain there will be some Christmas shows every month from now until the end of the year - they just increase in number as the months go on.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Although I don't plan on buying or watching any particular Christmas in July shows, I must admit it's a nice departure from the constant Dyson, fashion, and electronics shows that are on 24/7.   Sometimes change can be good, if you allow it.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!