Trusted Contributor

OOPS- I meant how do sketchers run size wise

Valued Contributor

Re: OOPS- I meant how do sketchers run size wise

Wide in the heel and a little short in length 

Super Contributor

I agree with @jewel3 that they run short in length. I wear an 8.5 in vionic sneakers but in Ryka and Skechers, I have to wear a 9. I wear a medium width and I haven't found these to be too wide.

Respected Contributor

I wear a size 9 medium, and they fit perfectly.   Over the top comfortable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've gone from my typical size 7M to 6.5M, although I can wear size 6W or 6.5W too.

Skechers sizes have changed in the last couple of years, not sure why.  If you read reviews on tons of skechers here you'll find a LOT of complaints that they're too big and a LOT of returns because of the sizes.

If I were you I'd for sure size down at least half a size.

I still buy them, still LOVE them.  Comfort beyond belief.  I have quite a collection.

Honored Contributor

I order a half-size UP with Skechers. Wide-widths, when available, usually feel about the right width.

Honored Contributor

Wide in the heel.  Absurdly short also.  Very much like Ryka.  I can't wear any Sketchers that are like flats.  The shoe comes off at the heel.  I have a very small heel.  I can wear their shoes as sneakers.  At least that stays on my feet when I walk.  Sizing up does not help me. Neither does sizing down.  Then my toes are jammed up agains the shoe.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to live in Skechers but I agree that they've changed. Their shoes are all too wide on me now, and I agree that they're shorter now too. They put so much cushioning in their shoes that it has become too much of a good thing. You feel like your foot is sloshing around in mush...no support at all. I've switched brands.

Esteemed Contributor

I own lots of Sketchers, not saying where I bought them, but they all fit fine.  I wear a

6 1/2 and I wear the same size Sketchers. I guess none of us can try them on before purchase.

What I find funny and it always happens with all products being sold.  These are Just UNDER $60.  Lucky us...  $59.98   Always use the UNDER and it is always UNDER a few cents, in this case TWO.  Of course never mention the shipping and the taxes.  

Trusted Contributor

Ditto the previous posts.  Skechers run short and narrow in toebox, but wide in heel -- just the opposite of what I need.  I'm a true 8 but have to wear Skechers in 8.5.  Can't wear any of the slip-on styles because I walk right out of them.  Can only wear the lace-up styles and even then the toebox is tight with a light sock.  I'd advise ordering a half size up with this TSV.