Respected Contributor

OMGoodness gals! My Tarte TSV just came!!

It's absolutely beautiful!! The colors are very wearable, and the bag is cute. I wasn't sure so I ordered the light medium in the foundcealer and it's just right. I have IT brushes and I love them, and the Tarte brushes that came in this TSV are just as soft and nice. I'm so glad I ordered this. I've bought Tarte before, but never a TSV. If you are on the fence, jump in and you won't regret it.
Respected Contributor

Re: OMGoodness gals! My Tarte TSV just came!!

I didn't see it in the insider. How did you get the item number? Don't even know what is in the kit.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/15/2015 LisaB said:

I didn't see it in the insider. How did you get the item number? Don't even know what is in the kit.

Hi LisaB - It's on peacemanor's blogspot.

wvumountie - Thanks for the review. I am super excited about this one!!

Super Contributor

Can you describe the colors?
Contributor

I ordered one today, but it is on waitlist now...I guess until the day it is the TSV.

Valued Contributor

How is the quality of the shadows? Cool or warm tones? The last Tarte shadows I got were drying and made my eyes appear older than they are. I hope they've gone back to their older formula. I am so pleased to read how much you like this kit. Makes me want to try again.
Super Contributor

I hate to add on with the questions, but I'm curious about the foundation serum. It looks so tiny compared to everything else, how does it apply and does a little go a long way? What is the texture? Thanks in advance!

The design on the mascara end and lip gloss is so cute!

Respected Contributor

Sorry girls but I just got home from work a lil bit ago. I will start by saying that I have not had a chance to try apply or wear any of the products yet. The foundcealer is 1/2 oz, but I will try it tomorrow and let you know. The eyeshadows are mauve/brown tones, some light and some dark. There are 4 matte and 2 shimmer. The colors are really pigmented when I swatched them. The blush is a peachy pink and the lipgloss is a sheer berry color. The eyeshadow palette packaging is very nice. Anyway, I will let you know tomorrow eve how I like the wear of it all. It's just really pretty.
Respected Contributor

Well just thought I would let you know that the foundcealer went on like a dream this morning. I applied it with my damp beauty blender which I love. I kinda forgot about the brush. The founcealer is not thick and the light medium is a good match for me. The mascara is great and it did make a difference in my lashes. Anyway I'll let you know how it goes as the day goes on.
Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 Karena said:
On 1/15/2015 LisaB said:

Hi LisaB - It's on peacemanor's blogspot.

wvumountie - Thanks for the review. I am super excited about this one!!

Thank you!! LOoks good!