Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: OMGoodness gals! My Tarte TSV just came!!

On 1/16/2015 LisaB said:
On 1/15/2015 Karena said:
On 1/15/2015 LisaB said:

I didn't see it in the insider. How did you get the item number? Don't even know what is in the kit.

Hi LisaB - It's on peacemanor's blogspot.

wvumountie - Thanks for the review. I am super excited about this one!!

Thank you!! LOoks good!

You are very welcome! Thanks for being excited with me!!

Honored Contributor

That looks very pretty. I don't need it but it's pretty!

Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Sorry about the repeat post. Lipstick Diva, it's very pretty. The colors are wearable, and it's a lot of bang for your buck! I'm so glad I got it. One of my best purchases in a while at the Q. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I have one more question for you if you don't mind and that's the light-medium color. Did you wear light before? I'm on the warm side (yellow undertones), though some peach is okay. Is this the same undertones as their light foundations/CC cream? I'm light-medium and usually get light (versus medium as that's all QVC had) then do a soft layer of tarte's bronzer to warm my complexion up. BTW, the sample of their bronzer lasts a long time!

I'll check out the page you recommended, thank you so much for sharing with all of us!

Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Katmary said:

I have one more question for you if you don't mind and that's the light-medium color. Did you wear light before? I'm on the warm side (yellow undertones), though some peach is okay. Is this the same undertones as their light foundations/CC cream? I'm light-medium and usually get light (versus medium as that's all QVC had) then do a soft layer of tarte's bronzer to warm my complexion up. BTW, the sample of their bronzer lasts a long time!

I'll check out the page you recommended, thank you so much for sharing with all of us!

In the summer I wear medium, but right now the light/medium is good for me. I feel the same way if it's too light a person can always warm it up with a bronzer. The foundcealer has such a nice consistency. It's not too thick and I use my beauty blender to apply it.
Super Contributor

I do not buy from any American Company that sells out to China,she also needs to go watch American Hero,and Fury,my husband 3 wars and 28 years military.