Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

OMG, the Breezie grand daughter was just on and

she talks soooooo fast, like she has been wound up. She did not even come up for air!! This is going to be a very long day. 

Super Contributor

Re: OMG, the Breezie grand daughter was just on and

I didn't see the program so am wondering if she is new to presenting on air?  When I've watched the Breezies presentations, I've never seen a granddaughter...only Kathy's  daughters.

Respected Contributor

I know Kathy had two or three daughter who presented with her.   Speaking of Kathy, did she retire from the business?  Haven't seen her in quite a while.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Every lady in that family is just so pretty.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella@I saw Kathy last night at midnight.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i didnt think they had a granddaughter old enough to be a spokesperson?

Kathy Gendel and her husband Craig left corporate jobs to start a lingerie business in 1994. After a lot of perseverance and a lucky encounter on Madison Avenue, they found a home at QVC, where The Gendel Girls’™ patented performance fabric, UltimAir® has made Breezies® the largest intimate apparel brand on the network. Based outside Philadelphia and operating on a family farm, The Gendel Girls are first and foremost a family business with Kathy, the CEO, at the helm and her three daughters: Kalina Gendel, Chief Operating Officer, and Laurissa Gendel, President, in tandem leadership, and Catherine Gendel, VP of Creative Marketing. One of only a handful of on-air family personalities in the entire home-shopping genre, The Gendel Girls have been a mainstay on QVC for 23 years with an average annual growth increase of 22.5%. During that time, they have sold millions of bras and panties worldwide. For more information, please visit Gendel-Girls.com

http://gendel-girls.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

she talks soooooo fast, like she has been wound up. She did not even come up for air!! This is going to be a very long day. 

Why a long day?  Just turn her off or mute the tv.  Easy solution! Enjoy the rest of your day

Respected Contributor

I think that was one of the daughters, not a granddaughter.

Respected Contributor

That was Kathy's daughter, she had been on many times before.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

Why a long day?  Just turn her off or mute the tv.  Easy solution! Enjoy the rest of your day

@brandiwine

Will do