Valued Contributor

OK Who Caved On The Luminara TSV?

Me. That would be me. I need another candle lantern like a hole in the head, as my house is starting to look like "that magical place they invented Luminara for"!
But I caved. I bought the Garnet Red small and medium ones....sigh...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OK Who Caved On The Luminara TSV?

I'm still mulling it over.  I don't need another luminara lantern, but this is so cute, I'm having a hard time resisting.  Still deciding............

Super Contributor

I do really love them........haven't caved yet!

Trusted Contributor

I thought about the small one and the medium one, but I started thinking I would get four smalls in two different colors. Of, and maybe throw in a medium for good measure!

Good thing I get paid this week!

The pedestals make them so much more versatile! They are REALLY cute!

Honored Contributor

Look, I'm one of those idiots who buys everything and especially what I DON'T need!  However, I'm wising up (and my daughter keeps saying, "What part of downsizing to move don't you understand".

I took one look at all of that glass (whatever it is) in the globe and thought "Who's going to go around cleaning that stuff".  I already have several of the big lamp posts I haven't put up and may not.

I could have another huge, huge yard sale.  I'd rather give it away (which I often do) than to sell it to people who want it for almost free anyway.

That's one I'll pass on, but they are cute.  I salute those who do buy them and make their yard pretty.

Regular Contributor

Not the prettiest I have seen

Valued Contributor

@flickerbulbI'm embarassed to say I bought 4 small and 2 medium, but I look at it this way: they are so versatile, it's like getting 2 for 1. I can use them with everything all together, or use just the lantern with a candle, and put another candle on the base somewhere else.

My only hope of resistance was that the shipping would be ridiculous or ugly colors, but QVC squashed my hope with $5 shipping and the red I love so much...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I need a bigger house.....sigh.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66I am so there with you! I give a lot of stuff away, selling it is a headache.
As of today, I'm on an official shopping fast for a couple of months. Like a toddler who wants too much candy, the answer is "no".
But...but....but...NO!

I've done this a few times before with great success, but then when I go off of it, I start sliding back into nonsense. But during the fast, the decisions are so much easier....no!..lol

Occasional Contributor

Hey IG! 

I saw your little saying at the bottom about being strong. I just thought I would tell you I have that on a little sign in my kitchen! I love it. It's a great reminder for us to dig deep when we get overwhelmed by life's curveballs. 

And yes, I need a bigger house too!😄