Respected Contributor

O For Crying Out Loud...ANOTHER Dyson TSV?!?!?

Sheeesh.

Honored Contributor

Re: O For Crying Out Loud...ANOTHER Dyson TSV?!?!?

It is amazing that with all the thousands of items QVC has in inventory, the same stuff keeps showing up but I guess that's what sells.  

Contributor

I saw that and out of curiosity turned it on at midnight until I Heard Rick D's voice, I couldn't even consider listening to him for an hour or more.
Super Contributor

Kerstin said the V15 is the best Dyson and it's the one Alberti has, so I wish the TSV would've been the V15 instead of the V11.  

Valued Contributor

Dyson products, IMO, are so overpriced... really the whole product line...

give me a Shark anyday....

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

It is amazing that with all the thousands of items QVC has in inventory, the same stuff keeps showing up but I guess that's what sells.  

They get a big profit margin with Dyson. Plus I am sure that Dyson "pays" for all these TSV placements. Thirdly. they drop ship, so there's no load on QVCs slow, terrible shipping infrastructure.

Booooooooooo!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 

Don't know how or if it "sells" ( they may only stock 50 for all we know....ads to the breathless urgency... "Better order yours now!!!... Feel free to buy TWO!!! One for YOU and one for the cashier, the postman or the bus driver).and your gift closet!!!".....

"We're only going to offer Dyson Vacuums 50 more times this year!!!"

IMHO... Q is ridiculous any more...

Dyson-Ninja-KG-SG-Dyson-Ninja-Nina-Dyson-KG-SG over and over and over and over and over.

With a sprinkling of a few other vendors who try sadly to be relevant against the endless tide of Ninja-Dyson-Ninja- Dyson-KG- SG.along with.. .the weary Mizrahi and the banal Denim and Co....and the nonsensical "Over 50" garbage.

Guess we'll see the Old Pill face happening today ( as opposed to the Yum Yum face)...until the camera catches on to it ....

This TSV and the usual tired BORING  3-packs of the same ole same ole same ole stuff in the  "kitchen" show.....

Q is SOOOOOOOOOO Boring and predictable lately....and therefore, so am I because their selection is so Boring and Predictable.

Bow-rIng AND Predicatable.

Maybe there really is nothing new out there.

That's a distinct possiblility.

HSN was funny yesterday...the hosts with Curtis Stone being EVER so careful to mention his non-stick stuff was "about" or "almost" the best on the market...

Had to ....after recent newly minted pot and pan seller Chef Jet Tila waxed poetical about HIS new non-stick line being the best thing ever ( of course on that show, they were careful to also say it was "about" the best on the market...because...Curtis Stone!!!)

I LOVE advertising claims and debunking them. It's my new hobby to apply when watching QVC.

Which becaue today's TSV is SO boring.... I won't... until ole Pill Face ( the UN-Happry Dancer).... comes on ...just to see that performance!!!

Honestly he must have to practice looking "interested and thrilled" in front of a mirror on days when this stuff is on for the fiftieth time since January 1....

"Everyone is making thier choice...they don't want to miss out on these fantastic.....colors....which are......Red-Blue-Green-Yellow-Magenta-Orange-Black-Tan-Purple-White-Sand-Farmhouse-we already lost one color but I can't for the life of me remember what is was......

......Anyway order NOW and get your color!!( even though the color has NOTHING to do with the performance of this....vacuum that EVERYBODY is making thier choice it comes in ( he repeats the 35 colors for the 100th time...).

( I can't print what he is REALLY thinking.....)

Boring and Predictable.

See what I mean? No matter how many times I repeat the same thing ( a la QVC)  it's still...

Boring and Predictable.

Just like QVC.

Disclaimer: STILL the best thing out there for "in the background" filler, with volume OFF. Comedic goldmine!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1tuffcookie 

Just wait a few weeks....THIS one today will be OB-SO-LETE ( a la Twilight Zone!!) and they will be offering the Dyson Z560 (will the number be that high by then?!?!!???)

WIth a Better Battery, a Longer Cord ( even though it's cordless) and person to hang it up for you on it's charger ( included at not extra cost, since the NEW model will be only 1000 dollars but...free shipping!!)

It'll come in 75 colors....and wil be "new" for about three weeks, when the NEXT "improved" version comes out!!!

Q is deciding what day of the week to offer it as a TSV since it has to compete with Ninja's new "20 function" offering that makes the last one OB SO LETE, and SG and KG's new lines of winter Sherpa/Polyester Same Ole WIld Prints and weird hems and tank tops ( for winter....you know...like they keep offering long sleeved stuff for summer!!.

Oh yes. SOME QVC host will happily and brightly bray that THEY own SIX of them...one for each floor and one for the garage and each kid's bedroom.

Jennifer!!!! will take one on her honeymoon. ( Or maybe it's Kerstin (NOPE...Jennifer!!)....can't keep track).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1tuffcookie wrote:

Kerstin said the V15 is the best Dyson and it's the one Alberti has, so I wish the TSV would've been the V15 instead of the V11.  

@1tuffcookie  Yep.  The Dyson V15 was the TSV just this past April.  That's why it's so exhausting to see another Dyson V-any number TSV so soon.

Regular Contributor

it's constantly the same companies over and over. Used to be seeing what the TSV was at midnite was fun - I don't even bother looking anymore because it's a handful of vendors repeatedly. Then the hour long shows are always ridiculous. Luckily, that's why we have remotes!