Occasional Contributor
I was surprised to see there isn’t an upcoming Nutrisystem TSV coming up.
Honored Contributor

Maybe they are having issues trying to keep up with the customers they have now with all the shortages going on?

Respected Contributor

If you go to Nutrisystems, directly. they are having a sale at 259.00 per month!

Esteemed Contributor

All of the exercise equipment and weight loss programs come on in January. I personally do not understand how Nutrisystem stays in business, the food does not even look appetizing on the commercials or when they are in studio presenting the product.

We eat first with our eyes, and it always looks non tasty to me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Nutrisystem

[ Edited ]

@icezeus 

Besides the many, many reviews online that describes it as tasting like cardboard.

ETA: I have lots of QVC boxes I can eat if I want to eat cardboard for meals, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor
Lol with you. That is funny! Great way to start 2022. Laugh !
Regular Contributor
HSN is showing a Nutrisystem Today’s Special on Jan 4.
Respected Contributor

Corporate weight loss companies are not our friends. They count on failure and subsequent rejoining. Over and over. More money for them. 
Plus I've read many many bad reviews about how hard nutrisystem makes it to cancel. 
But as long as ppl buy into the fantasy that there's a quick easy way to lose weight and keep it off without effort, the companies will stay in business 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

I've noticed they usually do a TSV in mid-January. People often try to get the pounds off by themselves, only to find it isn't working so well. They're more open to getting the help of Nutrisystem then. I recommend getting a plan directly from their site. There's the option of picking out your own food & also getting frozen food at Nutrisystem. Believe me, as someone who was on Nutrisystem, you will want to have control over what you buy. Much of their food is good, but there are some items that taste terrible! The plan does work though! I lost 30 pounds on it.

Super Contributor

fairydogmother, if people gain the weight back it is their own fault, not Nutrisystem. They have an excellent transition program. I was on Nutrisystem and I had absolutely no trouble canceling when I reached my goal weight. My sister in law was on Nutrisystem for only a month when she decided it wasn't for her. She also had no difficulty canceling the program. So I think the people who said they had a hard time canceling are lying.