Valued Contributor

Re: Nutrisystem TSV

[ Edited ]
It works for me. I hate to cook and this is easy peasy. I have little reusable lunch totes I prep on Sunday and just grab one each day as I head out the door.

I’ve lost 28 pounds on Nutrisystem since January. The box they offered is a good starter pack but I wouldn’t enjoy it long term. Too many bars.

Instead I turned to Nutrisystem’s own website. I’ve had zero issues with their site/customer service. You can pick what food you like and the frozen options are completely worth it. They’re really tasty. The only time you’re penalized for canceling auto delivery is if you cancel in the first month and they clearly state that in the terms when signing up.
Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 Congratulations on your wonderful loss of weight since January ! 

Thank you for explaining about the penalization for canceling the auto delivery.....just if you do it during the first month.

When I was at Walmart this morning, I went over to the pharmacy section and saw they had the five-day weight loss program of Nutrisystem. Also had some boxes of the shakes, breakfasts, bars, etc. Not a big selection but enough in case someone wanted to try Nutrisystem.