Super Contributor

Nutrisystem will be TSV tomorrow.  Does anyone know the item #?

Honored Contributor

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

Item numbers are no longer released in advance.  Everyone finds out at the same time, when the TSV goes live.

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

Item numbers are no longer released in advance.  Everyone finds out at the same time, when the TSV goes live.

Thank You............

Honored Contributor

Rick and the product lady are saying how improved the taste of the food is.  Anybody bought any lately?  I haven't had it in a couple of decades and it was terrible.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie , I wish I could answer your question as it looked like a completely different meal plan from many years ago.

My youngest son tried the plan years ago and I tried a sample; it was like eating cardboard and he hated it too.

Maybe they have improved?

Occasional Contributor
This TSV is not a good deal. Do some research. You can get the same program through the Nutrisystem website for $259 and you have the option to pick all of your meals from a wider variety of foods.
If you have a Costco membership you can save even more as they sell $100 Nutrisystem gift cards for $79.99.
Honored Contributor

Is there a vegetarian choice?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Super Contributor

Group 5 minus 1, Yes! Go on their site & you'll find a vegetarian plan. I also recommend picking out your own food. Some of the items are good & some are bad.

Honored Contributor

I started in Nutrisystem back in 1979 right after I gave birth to my third child.  The diet was different then.  I went in person to their location. 

I had to stop breast feeding, and take potassium pills. I was weighed in every week, gave a urine sample and got an EKG.

I would buy a weeks worth of food while there. Some of the food was sold in cans.  I remember Salisbury steak, which was pretty good.  The "pancakes" and orange drink were awful.

The diet was low fat and low carb.  The urine test was to check to make sure I was in ketosis every week.

I developed afib from the diet plan...no wonder they did an EKG every week!  They knew this could happen.  Also, many people developed gall bladder problems from it.

This company brags at how long they were in business.  What they don't tell you is that they were in hot water because their diet plan was not safe.

They have drastically changed  their diet plan a few times....from 100% all liquid, low carb, to what it is today...loaded carbs.

I don't trust them.  They caused me medical issues and according to my cardiologist at the time, they could have killed me. I was in pretty bad shape for a while.

I wouldn't use their products even if they were free.

Trusted Contributor

Before shelling out $280 per month on the Nutrisystem food I would take a good look at your food budget and realize you are adding $280 to it for 1 person.  You can probably spend less money per month on your own buying healthy foods which are not pre-packaged.  One still needs to add fresh produce to supplement the meals.