Trusted Contributor

Although they provide nutrional information, I would like to see the actual list of ingredients.  I'm really curious.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
QVC sure hawks this diet program. It is so unhealthy and full of preservatives.

For many folks, it's not nearly as "unhealthy" as the extra weight it helped them lose.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Marie looks so girdled up.

@Group 5 minus 1 

I've been wondering for a long time if anybody was ever going to say that out loud. Finally!

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Its a whole boring day of shows when this is the TSV. 

Bring back the goats !🐐🐐 🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

When someone is really overweight and has had no success with anything else, if Nutrisystem works for them then the benefits of weight  loss far outweigh the preservatives.  There are preservatives in the majority of foods out the.re and who has the time or money to explore, find places to buy and prepare natural foods every day?    I know several women who have lost over 80 pounds with Nurtisystem and they now live healthier lives since they can now workout way more than when they were so heavy.  They all said most of the food was actually really good.  When they were eating it at work it did look and smell pretty good.  I did taste some of the desserts and liked them.

Respected Contributor

Tried it a long time ago. Found it inedible so salty. My daughter also couldn’t eat it.

@mimomof4 wrote:

ITA.  It tastes horrible and the healthiest part of the program is the added fruit and veggies you add yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Marie looks so girdled up.

@Group 5 minus 1 

I've been wondering for a long time if anybody was ever going to say that out loud. Finally!

She does.  Somehow she looks stuffed.  I like her and think she has a wonderful personality, and saw her show with her brother.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor
This “Thread” really saddens me! Marie Osmond is one beautiful person both inside and outside. If she can motivate just one person to lose weight and get healthy.........thank you Marie! I started Nutrisystem in January. As of today I have lost 18 lbs. the program has gotten me back on track of eating the right way. I don’t understand the negetive posts regarding how the food tastes. I add salads, fruits and vegetables and the food tastes great. I love the different choices with the bars. It makes it easy if you have errands to run and can’t be home for your meals. I feel so much better. All I can say is Nutrisystem has helped me in so many ways...........! Thank you QVC, Marie Osmond!
Esteemed Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
This “Thread” really saddens me! Marie Osmond is one beautiful person both inside and outside. If she can motivate just one person to lose weight and get healthy.........thank you Marie! I started Nutrisystem in January. As of today I have lost 18 lbs. the program has gotten me back on track of eating the right way. I don’t understand the negetive posts regarding how the food tastes. I add salads, fruits and vegetables and the food tastes great. I love the different choices with the bars. It makes it easy if you have errands to run and can’t be home for your meals. I feel so much better. All I can say is Nutrisystem has helped me in so many ways...........! Thank you QVC, Marie Osmond!

@Naturesbeauty 

Don't be sad, nobody said she's not a beautiful person. She's very sweet and likeable. It's just noticeable, and been mentioned that she's promoting a diet product but appears to have herself bound tightly under her clothing in order to appear very slender with nary an extra ounce nor very tiniest piece of moveable flesh to validate her promotion of the product as useful in the quest to lose weight. I also saw her show with her brother but many years ago. She's quite the enjoyable entertainer.

Respected Contributor

DH has lost 50 plus pounds on Nutrisystems and likes the food. He has been successful in keeping the weight off and he was never able to lose on the other programs he tried.