Contributor

I purchased the vegetarian option.  The breakfasts, lunches, and snacks are ok, personally don't like the dinners but for the little pizzas so will give it a month but can't stay on auto-delivery

Esteemed Contributor

@acat I realize this post is a year old. That being said, I noticed it is a TSV again this year. It's horrible. I tried it last year and was so disappointed in the amount of bars that are supposed to be your breakfast and your lunch. Bars should be for snacks between meals, not the meal.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

I personally agree, I tried NutriSytem years ago and the food is horrible.  Stay away, there are many healthy better tasting ways to loose weight.  Highly recommend Weight Watchers, will also save yourself a ton of money.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried it.  The food is awful and does not look like on tv.  It cost a lot to supply all the extras and condiments. Small portions.  I received a refund.  I cut carbs & sugar and lost 17 pounds on my own.  I have been maintaining since July.

Valued Contributor

There's a lot of soy in the food which does not agree with me.  If you are allergic to soy do not eat this food. 

Super Contributor

I thought about trying the vegetarian one.   

Valued Contributor
I purchased this TSV 2 years ago and was worried because I’m a picky eater. I was pleasantly surprised with how tasty and filling the food was. I liked all the breakfasts and lunches and there were only 2 snacks and 2 dinners I didn’t care for. As I mentioned before I’m very picky so not liking 4 things was a feat.

What I wish they would make more clear is how you’ll need to add in your own fruits and vegetables to the plan so make sure to take that into a account.

I signed up for auto delivery and made it three months before canceling because I was bored. They send the exact same selections every month and there a lot of bars. So I transitioned to the Uniquely Yours plan directly from Nutrisystem’s own website.

You have your choice of the shelf stable selections but also frozen items. The frozen items are great!

If you’re interested in Nutrisystem I’d recommend going directly to their site. It puts you in the driver’s seat picking foods you have the most interest in and the price is not far off the TSV.

Google ‘Nutrisystem Promo Codes’ and you’ll find some great deals to help you...I like Retail Ne Not if that helps any.

I just ordered my new auto delivery for $250 and the extra $50 is completely worth it for the frozen selections.
Valued Contributor

I got to two months on Nutrisystem before I found that my body wouldn't lose any more. The counselor told me to exercise more, but I was already walkng five miles a day.  The food was very so-so and boring.  I wasn't much into their candy bars and snacks either. 

Trusted Contributor

@elated  I miss Richard!  I remember his Deal A Meal and it was good.  I'm going to see if it's still available somewhere.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Marie Osmond is scary looking. Her top lip doesn’t move. Wow.