Valued Contributor
I ordered the TSV last year and lost 46 pounds with it. I’m a super picky eater and my main worry was am I going to like the food. Much to my surprise I did. There were only 2 things in the box that I found inedible. I will say I ended up canceling the auto delivery and going directly to Nutrisystem‘s website. I got very tired of the lack of variety in the auto delivery. I ended up on the uniquely yours plan from Nutrisystem will you can choose from frozen items.

They have some great options on the direct website but this is a great way to test the waters.
Esteemed Contributor

@mrspet wrote:

Just ordered it for first time paying no attention to the negative, hopng it works for me.  I need something where my choices of what to eat is controlled (including portion size) so this might the answer

You are the one who needs to learn portion control. No diet will ever do that if you don't have the mindset and motivation. I find it hard to believe that one can't figure out they are eating large quantities.

Valued Contributor

@elated

Mrspet may need to see the correct portions. Have some compassion for her. She wants to try this and you should be happy for her instead of putting her down.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@DJP wrote:

@elated

Mrspet may need to see the correct portions. Have some compassion for her. She wants to try this and you should be happy for her instead of putting her down.

Serious!y!!! You can't have a half gallon of ice cream and think is this the correct portion. It is a matter of common sense. Just look at your plate.

Contributor

Seeing a vegetarian option I also want to try it...a little nervous as some say the food isn't very good but listening to Marie Osmond and others I thought I'll give it a try.  good luck

Contributor

yeah, like everyone else I know what a proper portion is, just trying to get back on track, thanks for your "kind" words

Contributor

Thanks for being nice.  I pretty much stay off forums, blogs, any social media because of the people who only have critical statements.  Nobody needs that, but a few nice words are always welcome, thank you.

Contributor

Who said I have half a gallon of ice cream...probably never had more than a typical cone when my kids were young

Contributor

Thanks for your positive comment.  Just about finished with the first week and doing well.  Most of the food is ok, just don't like those that have what is called vegetable crumbles (some soy product).  I'll stick with it for the month and yes I am aware of portion sizes!

Contributor

Really, I can't have half a gallon of ice cream?  I did not know that, thanks for the info!