Contributor

ANY REVIEWS ON NUTRISYSTEM FOODS.  I AM ACTUALLY CONSIDERING

THE TSV BECAUSE THEY HAVE VEGETARIAN...   THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Highlighted
Contributor

I bought it last year and the food was horrible.  Something in it gave me horrible gas pains and diarrhea.  My husband and mother had the same experience after I passed the food off to them.  We ended up throwing most of it away. 

Honored Contributor

My husband bought some last year. Some of the frozen and some you keep on the shelf. We both tried it for a few weeks. I thought it was horrible. The only thing I wound up finishing were the desserts. I am not a fussy eater. 

He may try it again soon, but I never will. We didn't get it from QVC.

Honored Contributor

I've watched it and was interested in the vegetarian but decided it's more important to me to learn portion control with the right foods and exercise more. When a person finishes nutrisystem go back to old way of eating? I'm just not that disciplined.

Trusted Contributor

i bought it years ago, so bad the dog wouldnt eat it, no lie,,,but perhaps its improved since then...i always find it hard to believe that these celebrities eat this ******, and maybe they make special food for them...im sure we will never know...

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

You are better off eating real food because the transition to maintenance is easier.

Regular Contributor
I ordered NutriSystem 6 years ago and had to send it back because most of the food was horrible especially the tomato base meals. It’s also too expensive for what you get in my opinion because you still have to buy food to add to it. I did the same kind of thing with Lean Cuisine meals for a lot less money and lost 50 pounds in 5 months and kept it off for 6 years.
Contributor

I did Nutrisystem several years ago.  I did lose weight but I had terrible gas pains and discomfort and I decided not to continue.  Frankly it is a little expensive and once you return to real life eating you can gain some of the weight back.  

Honored Contributor

@jjb wrote:
I ordered NutriSystem 6 years ago and had to send it back because most of the food was horrible especially the tomato base meals. It’s also too expensive for what you get in my opinion because you still have to buy food to add to it. I did the same kind of thing with Lean Cuisine meals for a lot less money and lost 50 pounds in 5 months and kept it off for 6 years.

@jjb.  I like the Lean Cuisine Marketplace meals. Especially the Mac and Cheese.

Honored Contributor

@jjb wrote:

@jjb

And I actually love some of the Lean Cuisine meals, not even for the diet factor!

They actualy make me feel full, unlike most 'diet' food.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.