Contributor

anybody know what the Nutrisystem TSV will be on Jan 1?

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen anything on it.

Respected Contributor

It is already up on ther website. No on easy pay. I don't know why this is neve ron easy pay . Too much money to put out at once.

Frequent Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

It is already up on ther website. No on easy pay. I don't know why this is neve ron easy pay . Too much money to put out at once.

Easy pay wouldn't work on the auto delivery plan. For example, Let's use a single shipment as the framework. Let's say the plan was split into 3 payments and you are billed every 30 days (payment 1= January, payment 2= February, payment 3= March).  Now let's add the auto delivery frequency (monthly) in the mix. So February rolls around and not only are you billed for the second payment from your first shipment, but now you are being billed for February's shipment (1st payment). Now in March you are getting billed 3 times (last easy pay from January, February's 2nd payment, and march's 1st payment ). So starting in March, you would be getting billed for 3 payments (or essentially the cost of one month anyhow). So easy pay would be difficult for the consumer, not helpful.

Respected Contributor
Marie Osmond posted on social media that she would be on at midnight.
Super Contributor
I wish Nutrisystem food was gluten free, non gmo...sigh
Esteemed Contributor

This system is a real loser. I would not go on any diet that you need to buy the food. If you really want to lose weight, you can do it on your own and it works out. I have lost 56 lbs and I have done it on my own. Everytime I went on those silly diets, I would lose weight and then gain it all back. You just need to watch what you eat and exercise. Just keep track of your calories and you will do great. All this is hype and just another way to grab your money. Just stay motivated and you will be surprised what you can accomplish on your own. I tried Nutrisystem one time and I could not tolerate the food. Remember Marie is well compensated for this plan. Just stay motivated. Nothing is simple about losing weight. You just need to learn how to eat healthy.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

This system is a real loser. I would not go on any diet that you need to buy the food. If you really want to lose weight, you can do it on your own and it works out. I have lost 56 lbs and I have done it on my own. Everytime I went on those silly diets, I would lose weight and then gain it all back. You just need to watch what you eat and exercise. Just keep track of your calories and you will do great. All this is hype and just another way to grab your money. Just stay motivated and you will be surprised what you can accomplish on your own. I tried Nutrisystem one time and I could not tolerate the food. Remember Marie is well compensated for this plan. Just stay motivated. Nothing is simple about losing weight. You just need to learn how to eat healthy.

I totally agree, but it might work for some who need to figure out portion control

shakes and pizza don't look like diet food to me, but even small steps could help, and I am all for someone getting help

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Each of us needs to find his or her own way.

Your "just" sentences really don't apply to me. What does ".....watch what you eat....." MEAN? How about "Just stay motivated"? Each of us has, and should have, a different sense of what we find motivating.

I'm really happy for you that you were able to find the path to your success! Be aware though, that for me "Just keep track of your calories and you will do great" is "just" not reality. Even "eat healthy" can mean different things for different people.

I don't "go on diets". But I know some people who are successful with many different plans, because they have researched and found out why they are obese and what they need to do to change.

Maybe for some people this program can open the door to personal awareness. I've never tried a "food provided" plan, partly because I know that as a disordered eater, it would not work for me. But just in case it would work for SOMEONE, I wouldn't suggest that it's "a real loser".

Again, congrats for finding "YOUR" way!

Respected Contributor

@58Meezer wrote:
I wish Nutrisystem food was gluten free, non gmo...sigh

The food they are showing this morning looks extremely unhealthy to me.