Contributor

Number to call for Serta mattress pickup

[ Edited ]

After contacting QVC five times over the past 3 weeks about returning the Serta mattress, and having them be of no help in getting it picked up, they finally sent me a number to call.  I'm confused as to why I had to call when they've claimed 4 times now that they've sent a request for pickup. Makes you wonder.

Anyway, if you're waiting on a mattress pickup, do NOT rely on QVC.  From what I was told, it doesn't sound like QVC made any effort to have the delivery company contact me for a return.  You can call Serta directly at 888-287-5243.  It took less than 5 minutes on the phone to get it taken care of. The woman I spoke to called the delivery company and put me straight through to them. The gentleman I spoke with told me they will pick the mattress up on Saturday.  The lesson here is to not order anything like this from QVC, because it will be one heck of a hassle trying to return it. .

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Number to call for Serta mattress pickup

Thank you so much for the helpful information. Mine will be going back.

Contributor

Re: Number to call for Serta mattress pickup

I'm doing the happy dance, because the delivery people just picked mine up!  Great service from them.  They called 10 minutes before they got here, and ended up arriving 10 minutes before my scheduled pickup window.  They were very friendly and even helped me set up my old mattress before they left.  He said they get a lot of returns on these.

Frequent Contributor

CONGRATS ON GETTING THAT MATTRESS PICKED UP

It is unreal what you have to go through to get it picked up. You are right it's exactly what I went through. It is a Total False Statement from customer service telling their people ....Just Call & It will be Picked Up! I would still have it if I didn't get the trucking company card, that Serta Hired. The Delivery Guys told Us, I told you we just deliver these & then Go Back & Pick Them Up. Horrible Mattresses& He Laughed!   Yes He Was Right

Trusted Contributor

Re: CONGRATS ON GETTING THAT MATTRESS PICKED UP

@QUALITYSEEKER wrote:

It is unreal what you have to go through to get it picked up. You are right it's exactly what I went through. It is a Total False Statement from customer service telling their people ....Just Call & It will be Picked Up! I would still have it if I didn't get the trucking company card, that Serta Hired. The Delivery Guys told Us, I told you we just deliver these & then Go Back & Pick Them Up. Horrible Mattresses& He Laughed!   Yes He Was Right

What is so horrible about them....just curious.