Occasional Contributor

I was wondering does anyone know if the Nuface TSV will be offering the NuFace Fix, its the newest gadget that just came out. to plump fine lines  

Occasional Contributor
I have also been wondering this! I believe that it’s still relatively new. It certainly seems like something that they would offer. I have received a demo in Nordstrom and would definitely be interested in this as a tsv bundle with a supersize or multiples of the gels.
Valued Contributor

I did get this today....any thoughts on if it helps or not?

Thinking of cancelling but then again maybe I should give it a try firstWoman Frustrated

Monke~

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

I did get this today....any thoughts on if it helps or not?

Thinking of cancelling but then again maybe I should give it a try firstWoman Frustrated

Monke~

@Monketoes    well you have three months   to use it with extended  90 days.... get it on easy pay... you get free shipping .

If you send it back before the three months, you will get back any easy pays you made and just have to pay for the postage back using their mail back sticker.  You are not out much and maybe you will love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Those B & A photos are the same ones they have used for the last 10 years or so.  Why don't they show what those ladies look like today?

I tried this.  A lot of effort for little or no results.  It also triggered migraines for me.  I have Hashimotos and I would NEVER run this thing up and down my neck/throat area, FDA approved or not.

As far as the vendor, I would love to know how old she is.  If she is in her mid or late 50's it would be somewhat impressive and a good advertisement for the product.  

BTW you don't need the gel.  You can use aloe vera gel - a couple dollars at Walmart.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I watched the presentation a few times waiting to hear how long the results last. I finally heard her sneak it in the results in the "after" photos last about 24 hours.  I have tried so many products claiming to make a difference, including Perricone, Dr. Denese, Josie M., etc. and after giving them 3 months have never seen a change.  Giving up on their before and afters and promises and saving money.

Honored Contributor

not a lot of chit chat about this TSV today

Esteemed Contributor

Have the trinity and the mini with all atachments and love it!  For me, no topical product firmed like Nuface.  I am 56 and really no facial wrinles, but for the jowl and neck it works wonders.

Honored Contributor

I bought this one time when it was a TSV and returned it. Now, I'm in my late 60's and gravity is starting to take it's toll, but there was no way this tool was going to make a real difference in my appearance. I don't even see a significant difference in the models or the before and after pictures that would be worth it to spend all that time using this tool. JMO