Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Nuage Raincoat - what color are you getting

I watched the presentation and I didn't like how it changes to a print when wet.  It would look ridicioulous if only part of the coat got wet.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lillybee2 wrote:

@goldenlocksI decided on the small also, in the Lime Dot.  I hope we are right LOL  I'll report back.  I think the jacket is cute, and the design playful. 

@Lillybee2, I hope the small works find on us both!  We got same color, same size!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

KVZ - That's OK!  I'll keep my eye out for "As is".  Maybe one will become available in a few weeks or so.  If not, the jacket has a hood.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Reporting back,  received raincoat!  Really like it and it fit great.  I ordered small and I'm a size 8.   I do think the sleeves and across back if they were any smaller, it would not be comfortable.  I will be wearing light weight clothes so the jacket fits nice.   The color is more yellow than green but it looked good.   Tried the sleeve with a little water, so cute the dots showed up.  I think the quality is nice, I've had so many light weight jackets that just don't last, I'm glad I bought one that is better quality.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I received the gray today, and I'm very pleased with the fit and fabric. The first thing I check on a jacket is the zipper, this one is smooth, a bad one can plague you forever. All in all a good purchase, and worth the price.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I got mine yesterday.  Tried it on today, love it!

I bought the orange, fun color for the rain. 

I had actually bought it to take on a school trip to Greece/Venice next month.  Obviously the trip is not happening, but I'm keeping the jacket.

If you bought the jacket, enjoy it!

Highlighted
Contributor

I agree with all of the above great reviews! I recieved the gorgeous periwinkle blue in a size small. I am usually a 6-8. The quality of this jacket is excellent. Smooth zippers, nice length. 

Super happy with my purchase!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lillybee2 wrote:

Reporting back,  received raincoat!  Really like it and it fit great.  I ordered small and I'm a size 8.   I do think the sleeves and across back if they were any smaller, it would not be comfortable.  I will be wearing light weight clothes so the jacket fits nice.   The color is more yellow than green but it looked good.   Tried the sleeve with a little water, so cute the dots showed up.  I think the quality is nice, I've had so many light weight jackets that just don't last, I'm glad I bought one that is better quality.

@Lillybee2, just got mine this afternoon.  Love it!  Same fit as yours - guess we guessed good!Woman Very Happy  And. Heart  the color!!!