Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Nuage Raincoat - what color are you getting

I was going to get the PINK....  but then I noticed how short it is and passed.

Enjoy it if you purchased.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I do not like the need for rain or a water sprayer to see the pretty print.  If they had done this in a coat that showed that pretty print where ever I go whether it's raining not would be much better.  Also the sizing if not right for me at all...sleeves would be way to long even in the XXS...and I think the chest on that XXS is 42 or 44...that WAY to big for me.  

Good thing they did this as I would have been tempted to try that pink coat covered in flowers!  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

As I recall, this is the line that had a winter coat TSV. The reviews were terrible and they said it felt like a heavy canvas material and ran small. I think this coat is very expensive for what it is. Last night they showed one of the models standing outside in the rain and her jeans were wet.  Not  a good selling point.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I don't need it. There is nothing wrong with my rain jacket(s) from last year. This seems expensive +$5.50 to ship. Pass. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I don't like the shape -- too boxy/not very stylish -- and I don't get the point of the print change.  Seems adolescent to me.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Is it just me, but i think this jacket would look so odd if its not wet allover. I would think from far away, it would look like spots on you. Sorry, i see nothing nice about wearing a solid garment that has a pattern in sections.
Highlighted
Contributor

@jlynn14 I got lucky and got the bucket hat in lime green!
Highlighted
Contributor

I got it but feel some possible buyer's remorse already, ugh ~ will see once it arrives what I think, if I don't literally fall in love with it, back it goes! Wasn't happy that it was $5.50 for shipping wish they would ever consider free shipping for ALL TSV's. Now THAT would have been a great announcement earlier this year, lol, not the "always easy pay" announcement.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom  You are correct. I jumped on this jacket because of being waterproof not water resistant.  I bought the blue last year and love it as it works for my walking the dogs. The zipper is also good. The pattern is kind of fun to watch it show up when wet.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@goldenlocksI decided on the small also, in the Lime Dot.  I hope we are right LOL  I'll report back.  I think the jacket is cute, and the design playful.