Honored Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I have the Nuage jacket that was presented last year and love it. The stretch is wonderful, the material is soft, and the zippers give extra room for sitting in the car. 

I have the style that has zippers up the sides. It is true to size.

I donated my older puffers and have 2 Nuage coats. 

@DREAMON, I just ordered it but I sized up. I carry my weight in my middle and backside and the coat appears a bit fitted. I am an XL in QVC sizing but other stores I am definitely and XL and an occastional 1x. It was funny that one review said it ran large and one said it ran small and you say true to size. Do you think I should cancel and get the XL?

@Theresa1121, Last winter when I ordered the other style I ordered 1 size up. I returned it and reordered my true size. The stretch made it fit nicely without having to size up. 

That being said.....I think you should be fine because there isn't much difference in xl and 1x. The other sizes have a bigger difference in measurements.

Hope you like it as much as I do. I want the Ivy Green in this one but it's sold out. I have the black and purple in the other style.

Esteemed Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

While this is a nice looking jacket, it is way overpriced.  For that amount it should be down filled.  Get yourself to Marshall's and you will see designer brands like this jacket  for half the price.

You took the words out of my mouth...   agree completely.  I was going to purchase the black, but as soon as I saw it was not down, and the price,  I did not purchase.

I did get a Micheal Kors packable puffer coat at TJ Max for $79.99. It is a light mocha color and very nice but I think the detail of these Nuage coats looks expensive. I amay take it back after I receive my Nuage coat. Some of the Marshalls stock is made for the outlet stores and I think not the same quality. In any regard, watch the presentation Shawn does on the other Nuage style and she describes perfectly what I am saying. I have a thing for coats and anxious to see this brand in person as looks like a winner to me.

I find my packable coat much lighter and not warm enough for very cold weather.   Yet easy to travel with.  Marshall's stock is not made for outlet stores -- they have no outlet stores therefore the quality is not compromised.  Much of the stock are overstocked items.  As an example, my Marshall's has Talbot items. I have a friend who is the manager of a Marshall's store.  If you are looking for a warmer coat this Nuage coat may  work.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of puffer coats, but on GMA this morning they were showing coat trends on the runway and then showing affordable versions and the puffer coat was one of them.  I thought the QVC TSV looked more like the runway version and had much better colors than their knockoff version.

Occasional Contributor

I was checking out the other Nuage coat from last year, and the reviews were very good.  I decided I liked that version better since the zippers are on the side of the coat and not the back.  I wondered how comfortable it would be to sit on zippers?  I hadn't thought of the issue with leather seats.  So I ordered the other one; it's only a little more expensive.

Respected Contributor

I’d cancel. There's nothing special about it, and the faux fur on the hood hood looks cheap. Overpriced.

Valued Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I have the Nuage jacket that was presented last year and love it. The stretch is wonderful, the material is soft, and the zippers give extra room for sitting in the car. 

I have the style that has zippers up the sides. It is true to size.

I donated my older puffers and have 2 Nuage coats. 

@DREAMON, I just ordered it but I sized up. I carry my weight in my middle and backside and the coat appears a bit fitted. I am an XL in QVC sizing but other stores I am definitely and XL and an occastional 1x. It was funny that one review said it ran large and one said it ran small and you say true to size. Do you think I should cancel and get the XL?

@Theresa1121, Last winter when I ordered the other style I ordered 1 size up. I returned it and reordered my true size. The stretch made it fit nicely without having to size up. 

That being said.....I think you should be fine because there isn't much difference in xl and 1x. The other sizes have a bigger difference in measurements.

Hope you like it as much as I do. I want the Ivy Green in this one but it's sold out. I have the black and purple in the other style.

Thanks Dreamon.I did order the one from last year. It is a bit more than the TSV but I didnlt like the zippers on the sleeves of the TSV or the one up the back. Hoping the 1x is not too big and can't wait to get it.

P.S. I did look at landsend and some beauties there with a 40% off code but these Nuage coats just look so high end and anxious to try it out. Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

For me as a plus size i learned from experience, plus size and puffy down coats are NOT the best complimentary cost for me, just makes me look bigger!!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Nuage Puffer Coat TSV

[ Edited ]
This puffer coat made all the models look puffy and big. For me personally did not like the style looked like a down blanket. Looked like some of the models were in the wrong size coat, looked too small and one model couldn't. even close the coat she was wearing. Why does the Q put some of the models in a size smaller then they wear?? I like London Fog or Michael Kors down coats.
Regular Contributor
Just an update: my order is now showing as in process instead of advance order, so that's a good thing.

Re the puffer coat style, I have such a hard time finding coats because of my size, that a puffer isn't going to make me look much larger than I already do; there is no disguising it. At this point, I need a warm parka-type coat because my old one is showing its age. I don't mind the zipper in the back because I have cloth seats in my car. I was looking at the other Nuage coat with the side expansion zippers mentioned above, but its bottom circumference specs were slightly smaller than the TSV, and I need every extra inch.

I've got my fingers crossed on this one.
Esteemed Contributor
@CJC wrote:

Puffer coats not overly attractive on larger ladies.  Look best on those very tall, very thin models.  No petite sizes.  I am 5'2", so this puffer would come down to mid calf; not the best look.  Too many zippers, and that back zipper would be a car upholstery scratcher for sure.  Colors are pretty.

@CJC, I was on waitlist, but after seeing this jacket on the petite model. it looked ridiculous - the sleeves had to be rolled up - shame on QVC for trying to pass it on as properly fitting petites!