Regular Contributor
/RANT ON/

Color me ticked-off!!!

I put the TSV in my cart right when they showed the colors after midnight (Dark Ivy, 3X) and triggered the credit payment on it during the show.

Now, hours later, the product page is showing that color in that size as sold out, and my order is showing as an ADVANCE ORDER! WTH?

There was no notice when I put the item in my cart or went through the payment process that there was insufficient product to ship it to me now. What kind of scam is QVC running? What, did they bring in only 5 coats in that size? Are we waiting for the rest of the shipment from China? Is the ordering software acting up again?

Arrgghhh!

/RANT OFF/
Valued Contributor

Sorry that happened to you. Maybe too many people on the line for that color and the system cancelled out your order when inventory counts caught up with the ordering. It is probably hard to track what is in the cart and when the orders are actually placed. Hope you get it. Did you order your regular size or size up? Measurements don't really help me. I go by comfort.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nuage Puffer Coat TSV

[ Edited ]

I had the same issue a couple of days ago with the Muk Luk Cabin Socks.  I called CS an they assured me my order would arrive and it was a glitch in the system.  Much later in the day it was marked "in process".  Maybe they can reassure you that your order is ok.

This looks like a nice coat and I considered it but not really a color I am interested in. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mayfayre. post in the customer care forum, they will take care of this quickly. 

Trusted Contributor

The TSV was previewed on Saturday's AM Style with Leah so it's understandable that the most popular color would now be limited; at least you will get one.  That color is sold out now in many sizes.  

Honored Contributor

Some days they have so many TSV's left over that they sell it for a couple more days. They need to anticipate their quantities better for the TSV. Hope you get what you ordered before the cold weather hits.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nuage Puffer Coat TSV

[ Edited ]

I would call CS and tell them about this.

Esteemed Contributor

While this is a nice looking jacket, it is way overpriced.  For that amount it should be down filled.  Get yourself to Marshall's and you will see designer brands like this jacket  for half the price.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

While this is a nice looking jacket, it is way overpriced.  For that amount it should be down filled.  Get yourself to Marshall's and you will see designer brands like this jacket  for half the price.

i think one of the selling points for some was that it was NOT down filled and therefore more "animal friendly," yet still warm.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I ordered the green at midnight in a large and extra-large.  I have a hard time getting coats to fit through the shoulders and arm muscle.  I hated to order two (never done that before) but I love the look of this coat.  I may end up sending both back because I wanted a shorter length, more like a jacket but thought it was a nice looking coat.  I was shopping for something similar last week and the price is pretty close to what I saw at retail.  Hope it fits and I like it.