What is she holding the tablet with on back?

Contributor

@driver687 wrote:

What is she holding the tablet with on back?

@driver687 google "bakbone tablet holder". That looks like what she may be using.

Respected Contributor

Since my grandaughter always uses my ipad to watch you tube kids, I was thinking about grabbing this for her. At 4 years old, her little fingers fly over the tablet, making selections. Unreal. I checked out a few you tube reviews on this brand and there aren't many, but one in particular mentioned the sound quality is not very loud. You do ok if you hook it up to a bluetooth speaker.  Apparently,  for the money it's a decent performer. Will try and find out more before I decide.

Respected Contributor

Ok to add to my other comment, another review mentioned the battery life is not impressive. Four hours on continuous use. Also, the processor is slow. So eh...I think I will pass

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Julius Seizure.  I checked out the RCA 12.2 " tablet and case/keyboard to compare the price HSN has it for tomorrow. Amazon was $279.00 and HSN has it tomorrow for $179.00. I ordered the teal on HSN as a pre-order. Amazon only had black. That helped me make my choice to see the savings. I ordered the teal and hope it is really teal and not green as it looked a different color on my laptop and on my iPad. I will tape the show at midnight and a few more to watch the demos. I have a 10" iPad 4 and a small iPad 4 and love them. I was going to buy the iPad Pro large one but I don't want to pay that much and this will do what I want it to do and has a case to protect it. I sent my new 17" HP laptop back as there were more bad reviews that I ever saw on a laptop. I have to feel confident in what I buy. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@driver687 There are things you can buy to attach to tablets that serve as a holder.

Contributor

@MKR14 I sent my HP laptop back too.I tried it for a couple of weeks, but there was much more bad than good to the one I got. I thought about the teal in this tablet as well, but it looks more green to me, so I ordered black.

Respected Contributor

@Julius Seizure I think HP and QVC will have a big loss on the HP TSV from a few weeks ago. I really thought I finally found a new laptop I would love. I felt if I sent it back without turning it on it was easier than frustrating myself. I can't believe all the bad reviews and they were mostly for the same problem.

I am going to factory reset with my back-up discs the Toshiba computer I have now. It is 4 years old but so much sturdier than the new ones. It has had a few problems that a reset will fix.

I wasn't sure on the teal on the RCA tablet and I almost got the blue instead. It will be a new color for me and when they showed it on the video under it, it is more teal than green up close. I hope the RCA one works out.

QVC's tablet today is a nice starter one for people as it is a good deal with the ISP screen. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor
I'm looking at the RCA as well, but I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.2 that I use for my ereader in bed and surfing from bed. I find I often crank up my laptop for my daily browsing, but it is heavy in my lap and chair. It if fine when I'm doing work work but not just browsing. I got it in teal, which does appear to be more of a mint green, which I'm fine with. I have enough black colors in my life with purses, coats, appliances, tech, etc....give me happy colors! I plan to use this as a daily laptop replacement but not for the serious work I do teaching. I do like the price, the ports and the expandable memory. Remember we have extended returns, so use it and make up your mind.
Honored Contributor

My youngest son has an Android phone (Samsung) and is fascinated by my (full size) iPad Tablet that I bought right before iPhone went to the smaller size 2 years ago. I thought he'd enjoy messing with this one before committing to a a serious, fast (expensive) tablet but now I'm not so sure.....  

I've had my iPad for two years now and have been 1,000% happy with it.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*