Super Contributor

NuVision Tablet TSV

[ Edited ]

I notice they have  a tablet as a TSV at midnight. Two different sizes, an 8 and a 10 inch. I hope people don't get sucked in to buying this.  The price may be appealing, but I have never sent a tablet back as fast as the NuVision 8' with an IPS screen I bought from Evine back in January of this year. It was the slowest tablest I ever used. I don't care if this has the latest Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow. Run  away from this as fast as you can! 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the information.I was thinking about purchasing it.I'm looking for a 10 inch tablet to replace an  HP tablet that I own.It's 2 years old & has slowed considerably!!

I'm used to android tablets .I'm not sure about going over to an iPad.Anysuggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Super Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Thank you for the information.I was thinking about purchasing it.I'm looking for a 10 inch tablet to replace an  HP tablet that I own.It's 2 years old & has slowed considerably!!

I'm used to android tablets .I'm not sure about going over to an iPad.Anysuggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

You're welcome, and good luck with what ever you decide. Maybe people will have a different experience with NuViision than I had. I purchsed mine back at the beginnig of the year, even knowing it had some scathing reviews. At the time the tablet had the Android KitKat OS.  I don't even think I tried using it one day and I had it all packed up and ready to ship back. And mine didn't come with a matching case, that was a seperate purchase as an add on. At least Q is offering a case.  I have an RCA 10 inch tablet I've had it for 2 or 3 years now. I've been very happy with it, was a great deal at Walmart. Came with a keyboard case. Would love to upgrade to a newer version. There is one brand I will absolutely never try again and it's Visual Land

Contributor

Re: NuVision Tablet TSV

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ if you're in the market for a tablet, check out what HSN is offering as their Today's Special this coming Monday.

Full HD IPS 12.2 inch screen RCA quad core 32gb of memory with a keyboard.Android Marshmallow 6.0. It's like a small laptop. Available now for pre sale and guaranteed for Christmas at no extra charge!

Esteemed Contributor

@Julius Seizure Thanks for the heads up on the HSN RCA tablet.It looks great.I think I'm going to go with it!!!

Super Contributor

@Julius Seizure wrote:

@NicksmomESQ if you're in the market for a tablet, check out what HSN is offering as their Today's Special this coming Monday.

Full HD IPS 12.2 inch screen RCA quad core 32gb of memory with a keyboard.Android Marshmallow 6.0. It's like a small laptop. Available now for pre sale and guaranteed for Christmas at no extra charge!

I have a 10 inch RCA tablet, owned it for about 3 years now. i bought at Walmart, it was under $100.00, it has Android KitKat on it. I've been very happy with it, it came with a keyboard case. I would upgrade to a newer RCA tablet in a heartbeat! I did see that on HSN, very tempting! Stay away from Visual Lands though.

Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  I wasn't actively looking for a tablet, but I ordered one to check it out. Looks too good to pass up.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, thank you.  I woke up early and looked for reviews (Google).  I found very little.  I am a sucker for electronics and I have to be careful.  I will wait for HSN because it looks like a better product.  Or I could just wait until Tuesday and forget the whole thing.  I am so so so easy to sell electronics, my weakness when it comes to purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NuVision Tablet TSV

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I brought a Samsung S2 8" tablet running Android 6.0 during the summer from Amazon. This is a nice 32GB light weight tablet with 3 GB of (RAM) memory. The RAM allows you to open quite a few apps. I use mine to view TV shows, or even stream live TV from my cable company using an "Xfinity" app. I noticed it was on sale.

Trusted Contributor

I found the HSN RCA tablet a few hours ago also...and ended up pre-ordering it . Costs a bit more, but way better specs. Then I ordered a 128gb memory card on Amazon and a Lenovo computer from Office Max. Merry Christmas to me!