Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am FUMING because I purchased this TSV in the pink, which is, of course, now sold out, and it was delivered this morning with NO charging cord. The single review I had read about the product was from someone who'd had this same experience when this was a TSV last year. I thought surely that was a one-time-thing for this unfortunate customer, but NOPE, it happened to me too.  Now I'm faced with returning, exchanging for a color I do NOT want, and waiting (and waiting) and WAITING for the return/exchange process to occur, when the company should just issue the darned cord, period! I am so frustrated and angry right now, I could seriously spit. I should have listened to that review!  Grrrr!!!

Valued Contributor

@Suziqzee wrote:

I am FUMING because I purchased this TSV in the pink, which is, of course, now sold out, and it was delivered this morning with NO charging cord. The single review I had read about the product was from someone who'd had this same experience when this was a TSV last year. I thought surely that was a one-time-thing for this unfortunate customer, but NOPE, it happened to me too.  Now I'm faced with returning, exchanging for a color I do NOT want, and waiting (and waiting) and WAITING for the return/exchange process to occur, when the company should just issue the darned cord, period! I am so frustrated and angry right now, I could seriously spit. I should have listened to that review!  Grrrr!!!

Why don't you call NuFace?  Charging cords are inexpensive and I bet they would ship one out to you.   Or - you can try using another product's cord.

Valued Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

@Suziqzee wrote:

Why don't you call NuFace?  Charging cords are inexpensive and I bet they would ship one out to you.   Or - you can try using another product's cord.

I had actually wondered about using a substitute charging cord, but sometimes, if it is incompatible, I might damage the device and void the warranty. The person who posted the review about not receiving the charging cord actually said they were required to return the device to QVC, only to be shipped a replacement which also did not include the power adaptor. Which makes me just wonder, perhaps the manufacturer made a huge blunder and didn't send out ANY adaptors? So, I've e-mailed customer serivce and am waiting to hear back.  If their only answer is for me to return the device, I may just try your suggestions, thanks. To me, it would make SO much more sense just to ship the cord, rather than make me return the device.

Esteemed Contributor

Can someone tell me what the metal balls are made of ?   I have even checked online and can't find anything in the description.  I have a nickel allergy and need to know what the metal is.    If anyone knows please post 😺