New Contributor

I am really intersted in the NuFace Trinity, anyone have any details of the TSV coming up? I think it's on the 30th.

Literally woke up and noticed lines today aughhh..need this stat! LOL

Thank you!!!

Gail

Trusted Contributor

@GGNY: I've been using mine since 8/12. I started with the big one...don't know what it was called. Died after 3 years so I got the mini and found it just as effective. 

My issue was mostly a haggard look and the loose skin at the neck with jowels. 

After second use someone did a double take and said I looked like I got a good night's sleep. 

Since the day I received it I've used it almost daily. If you can get into a routine I think you will really like the benefits. I'm 72 and still use at least 5 days a week. I have terrible elasticity so amazed this has helped me so much.

Many users have not liked the gel that comes with it and have used Aloe Vera gel. Dried too quickly and the constant wetting made a mess. I got 360 Spectra gel from Amazon. An 8.5oz tube will last me 3 months.

If the Trinity is the one with extra attachments and bells and whistles, I personally am not interested as the mini does everything I need and very effectively.

If you buy it, stick with it and get into a routine. You'll probably be one of the disappointed ones otherwise.

New Contributor

Great to know! I am so glad it's been working for you too! I agree, I think the mini one is a great way to go. I am going to keep an eye out, I think there's a TSV coming up!! Hopefully it'll be with the mini, and a ez pay!

Thanks so much SadieSadie for your feedback!! Keep up the great work with the Nuface Heart

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@GGNY: I've been using mine since 8/12. I started with the big one...don't know what it was called. Died after 3 years so I got the mini and found it just as effective. 

My issue was mostly a haggard look and the loose skin at the neck with jowels. 

After second use someone did a double take and said I looked like I got a good night's sleep. 

Since the day I received it I've used it almost daily. If you can get into a routine I think you will really like the benefits. I'm 72 and still use at least 5 days a week. I have terrible elasticity so amazed this has helped me so much.

Many users have not liked the gel that comes with it and have used Aloe Vera gel. Dried too quickly and the constant wetting made a mess. I got 360 Spectra gel from Amazon. An 8.5oz tube will last me 3 months.

If the Trinity is the one with extra attachments and bells and whistles, I personally am not interested as the mini does everything I need and very effectively.

If you buy it, stick with it and get into a routine. You'll probably be one of the disappointed ones otherwise.

Contributor

Hi GGNY, i just got this info, but its item number A297401, check it out its on tonight