Esteemed Contributor

Re: Not Honoring the 30 Dollar E Card on the Dooney and Bourke TSV Bag

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@BlingQueen022 I'm sory there was a problem using the Gift Card. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc we'd like to follow-up on this. Thank you.
~Kim

Hi Kim: 

I want to say thank you very much again for your response.  I did email the QVC Social Team, and I just received  their response.  I will contact them again to say a very special thanks for them on what they provided me with.  I was really impressed on how fast they answered my email.  I'm very happy to say, I much appreciate QVC's attention to what I posted and how much they care about their loyal customers.  Thank you so much.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Cwoldie wrote:

I preordered the Dooney  tsv bag. It was very clear to me that the $30 e card would be sent six to eight weeks from the order date. Never intended to be off the tsv price. It's a great deal.

the bashing of qvc for this is just silly.

I interpret this much differently. 

I admire a strong woman , who stands up for her beliefs. Heart

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Regular Contributor

Thanks two cent!

Trusted Contributor

@Cwoldie I think you might want to check on that because blingqueen is correct they are NOT honoring the ecard if you preordered the bag. Unless you purchased within the last two days. I got on 10/27 and even though the item number did indicate an ecard would be given its not.