Contributor

Any info?? Item #??

Respected Contributor

@joy51Low Sale Prices & Specials

Low Sale Prices & Specials

H207969 Northern Nights 500TC Wrinkle Defense Sheet Set with Extra Pillowcases

Tune in to our White Sale on 6/26

Honored Contributor

I like the sets with extra pillow cases.  I keep looking at the colors and can't figure out which one is seaglass.  They either look green or light blue.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Northern Nights TSV

[ Edited ]

On the subject of Northern Nights ... does anyone know what happened to the ladies that used to be the vendors for Northern Nights ... I only remember one name .... Suzanne ... I haven't seen them in a while????? THANKS!!!

Contributor

Thank you!!

Regular Contributor

Where are they imported from, China??

Trusted Contributor

Like this TSV, but my gripe is that the queen sheet set does not come with queen size pillow cases.  Standard size cases are too small for queen pillows, and king cases are too large.  I have Northern Nights queen pillows on my queen bed -- I would expect them to at least make cases to fit their own pillows.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree that Queen sheet sets should have Queen sized pillow cases.  You have a valid request, since they sell Queen sized pillows. 

Esteemed Contributor

Every presentation they rave about the extra set of pillowcases...shouldn't they have done that years ago...most of us have had more then two pillows on our beds long long ago...and were forced to purchase the extra set or sets at an exorbinate cost compared to the sheets...

Now today they don't even offer extra sets of pillowcases...I happen to have 8 pillows ...maybe more on my bed...what am i suppose to use for them....not going to buy any now...

Honored Contributor

Overpriced, I have a KS & never pay more than $50 for a set of nice sheets.   Who would pay that for twin size?

However the sales price on the 8 piece towel set looks like a good deal.