Occasional Contributor

Re: Northern Nights TSV Sheet Set - Do you use a flat sheet?

I am 61 years old and never use a flat sheet. I haven't since I was old enough to know I didn't want it. Maybe 10 or so. I really wish QVC would offer some sheet separates. I love the brands they carry for sheets, but don't want to buy a set with a top sheet. 

Occasional Contributor

I don't understand why people judge others for their decisions. I do not like a flat sheet at all. It's not ridiculous just because you don't agree. 

Occasional Contributor

I'm 61 years old and I haven't used a flat sheet since I was a kid. They bug me. They get all tangled and I just don't want one. To each his own. 

Occasional Contributor

I am 61 years old and have not used a flat sheet since I was a kid. It's not weird. It's not nasty. It's just preference. To each his own. 

Occasional Contributor

I am 61 years old and have not used a top sheet since I was about 10. I can't stand them. To each his own. I don't see how someone's decision about sheets affects someone else. I do provide top sheet for my guest bedroom, just not on my bed. 

Occasional Contributor

I am 61 years old and have not used a top sheet since I was a kid. It used to be a problem with the extra sheet, but these days I can find sheet separates at Amazon or Target. I wish QVC would provide separates occasionally too. I like their products, but do not want to spend money on a set. 

Occasional Contributor

I think the mistake Linda makes saying that is calling it a trend. I think it's just a matter of choice. I am 61 years old and have not used a flat sheet since I was a kid. I just don't like them. Never thought of it as a trend. Just a preference. 

Occasional Contributor

I'm a pretty normal 61 year old woman and have not used a flat sheet in years. To each his own. 

Occasional Contributor

Well, to each his own. I am 61 years old and have not used a top sheet in years. Since I was a kid. I hate them...they tangle, they slip. In my opinion, it is annoying. I do provide a flat sheet in my guest bedroom and what they do with it is their decision. 

Occasional Contributor

Who are you to judge? Wow. Nasty. I am 61 years old and have not used a top sheet since I was a kid. I wash my duvet when I wash my fitted sheet and pillow cases. But then again, I do not owe you an explanation. Live and let live.