Trusted Contributor

It's kind of a shame (shame, not sham, but I'm getting to that) that a little more thinking didn't go into accessorizing the Northern Nights TSV down blanket H211138. Many people ordered the TSV and went to order the matching shams H211438 only to find out they were pretty much completely sold out in every color, standard or king, without waitlist or reorder possible.  

With that much success for the blanket sales ( if the ordering claims are to be believed) and the shams coming to almost $35 with shipping costs, QVC was quite short sighted in not having sufficient quantities of the shams to meet demand from blanket buyers. 

I should not gloat, but I already received my TSV from advanced ordering weeks ago, and as soon as the TSV actually aired I hunted down the shams, so I am lucky to be getting them to match the lovely blanket. Disappointed that many blankets will not be accessorized, when experience should have taught QVC more about its bedding customers. 

Shame there's no more shams. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Northern Nights TSV Shams

You're right.  That also happens with other TSVs.

Super Contributor

I would really love to get the king shams in the sand.  Hopefully, they will be restocked soon!  I can't wait to get my blanket as I love Northern Nights down blankets!!

Honored Contributor

I got the seaglass color and discovered it seems to be a standard aqua color in linens.  It exactly matches bedding I got from HSN and the colors in a printed quilt I own. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I worked all day and finally got a chance to order on my bus ride home. Put the blanket in cart and find out there were no shams available. Did a LiveChat and was told they are sold out, no waitlist and no reorder. 

Why would QVC sell a down blanket and not bring in enough shams? That's like only making a bed half way. I would rather have paid more and had the matching shams included. 

Anyway, I'm not ordering the blanket and will take my money and buy a MATCHING SET somewhere else. Very disappointed in QVC and Northern Nights. 

Esteemed Contributor

They really should have offered the set (blanket and shams) for the TSV.

Regular Contributor

I hesitated on ordering.  Then the shams were gone so I passed on the blanket

For those who did get the shams,  I was wondering what size is the best fit for queen size MyPillow.  This is for future reference but would appreciate comments.  TIA.