Respected Contributor

Re: Northern Nights Q/K microban pillows set 6/17/21

I was interested and after watching the presentation 3x, finally decided which I needed. When I searched for pillow covers, which they suggest in the description, are not available in the pillow sizes! What? The pillow covers I now have aren't 20x28 so couldn't use them. They just lost my sale, I'll search further Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Over the years I have bought pillows of all types and prices and bought into the hype of everything from memory foam, microbead, shredded foam, poly foam, latex, down, and even Mr. Pillow.  I have purchased on line, in person at department stores, BB&B, etc. Most have left me less than thrilled, some right away and others within a short period of time.  Pillows are personal and my quest has always lead me back to my personal favorite, all down.  But of course now they have side sleeper, back sleepers with different fill power.  Nothing simple today!  But a good pillow can make all the difference, not cheap but worth it.

Super Contributor

@mspatmac I was with you, tried so many, I still store the better pillows on top of my free standing storage cabinets in my spare room (I can squish 3 or 4 between the top of the cabinet and the ceiling).  Have you ever tried Coop Home pillows?  They have an inner zipper in which you can remove or add fill to suit you.  Plus you can also buy fill material.  

Respected Contributor

Believe it or not the best pillows I have purchased are the Tony Little pillows on HSN.  Who would've thought!